[R&F] Always War Deity Montezuma

Mark1031

Deity
Here is an Always War game with Montezuma if anyone is interested in trying I’d be curious to know how you do and what you think. Are there any old time AW players still around here to take up the challenge. I won on T 183.

Deity

Pangea

Rise & Fall

Standard size and speed

Always War: You must declare war on every major civ when you meet them and never make peace. You may do as you wish with the city states.

[/url][/IMG]

Attachments

• MONTEZUMA 1 4000 BC AW pan.Civ6Save
    433 KB · Views: 66
Question, wouldn't this mean you succumb to war weariness? Afaik that only reduces when you're not at war anymore.

Well wars do end when you eliminate a player;). But it is very manageable esp with the Aztecs just accumulate luxs they go to 6 cities rather than 4.

Sounds interesting. Anything to consider here or simply play and eliminate the rest as fast s possible?

You're an AW pro so I don't think so. The Aztecs are so powerful early and the workers you get so good at building up that you just crank archers and Eagle Warriors. That era fades quickly though but you can usually take 1 civ-1.5 civs with just that then Cities->$$->upgrade->roll. I'm playing a game now that has got a more urgent feel and I do not know if I will win even in the modern age. It was AWI, islands, Korea, and the rule is I can only keep capitals (since you can't raze anyway for a 1CC AW). The zulus are massive and finally developed a navy and are pushing back. Just beat back Kongo who was threat to launch and they attacked me with jet bombers and nuked me. Fun, I might have to try nukes.

Top Bottom