Americans Don't Have Maps!

I don't think she's as stupid as most people think. It is a pretty difficult question to answer anyway, especially to answer it in a way not to offend Americans. The whole lack of consistency and flow in her "argument" was probably because she was very nervous, and couldn't think of a reason on the spot.

I don't think she's as stupid as most people think. It is a pretty difficult question to answer anyway, especially to answer it in a way not to offend Americans. The whole lack of consistency and flow in her "argument" was probably because she was very nervous, and couldn't think of a reason on the spot.

I think pretty girls just answer that way.

You can see right from the start that she has no idea where she's heading : "I deeply believe, myself, that us Americans...." Buying time to think of something.
Well, this kind of BS works for some people, clearly not for her.

How about "Because our educational system sucks and we don't learn geography well enough in school"

How about "Because our educational system sucks and we don't learn geography well enough in school"

Kiss your beauty trophy goodbye, Warpus.

Its bad that most Americans can't even find America on the map. I think its because most Americans are to self involved with themselves, and going around chatting USA! USA! All the time.

Its bad that most Americans can't even find America on the map. I think its because most Americans are to self involved with themselves, and going around chatting USA! USA! All the time.

No, I can pretty much guarantee that is the one place Americans are able to find.... because that is the one place we need to know not to bomb. ;)

No, I can pretty much guarantee that is the one place Americans are able to find.... because that is the one place we need to know not to bomb. ;)

Nope a survey should that most Americans can't find America on the map. Its do to the lack and our poor educational system.

Top Bottom