Ancient & Medieval Settlers & Workers (02/11/10)

How on Earth did I miss this thread??????????????? :faint:

I should really report this thread for causing my brain to explode with awe every time I look at it. There has got to be some sort of forum rule against repeated cranial trauma.

Dammit, I really need to quit fooling around with exams and do serious life-changing decisions such as setting a date for downloading all of these.

Plotinus, the Etruscan Worker road animation is using a different civ's worker, could you check please?

These are great. I especially like the Anglo Saxon Heffer.... I mean Settler and the Tom Jones Chest Hair on the British units

I tried it too and had the same message, "file is corrupted" but it opened anyway. The only problem right now is that the run.flc is missing.
EDIT: nothing to do with the compressed file itself, but there's a black line appearing on the right of the Etruscan Worker in the captured.flc, could someone correct it ?

Plotinus and Steph, the Libyan Worker also has wrong fortify animation, could you check it please? :)

Bad english.

Thanks for yours efforts !
A little question:
does anyone plan or already do a settler \ worker for zombie and skeleton for the WH mod ?
Ok, is wrong thread, but about settler and worker....
I take a look in EFZI2 mod; these great zombie units looks too modern to fit in WH mod...

@KingArthur: The zombie comes with worker animations??? Seriously!? Not sure how I overlooked that... I could have used those (still will!).

They sure do :D
Look for the ZombieBeat, ZombieCut and ZombieDig flics.

ROAD=ZombieDig.flc
MINE=ZombieBeat.flc
IRRIGATE=ZombieDig.flc
FORTRESS=ZombieBeat.flc
JUNGLE=ZombieCut.flc
FOREST=ZombieCut.flc
PLANT=ZombieDig.flc

Top Bottom