Ancient & Medieval Settlers & Workers (02/11/10)

Plotinus, sir, you are da boss! :) I remember some words about Plotinus makes useless & pointless units... This man knows he made a mistake.

Thank you very much for such a great pack! :)

Stupendous!! Incredible!! (thank you) :goodjob:

Sure excellent works!:goodjob:

Extremely diverse and astoundingly-looking set! Thank you a LOT!
I also loved the hairy chests and beards of the European units :))))))))))

And I'в like a request if I may... : could you do a settler-worker units for Arctic-dwelling tribes, please?

- I mean ethnic groups like the Innuits and Chukchee and Hantee-Mansee and so on? I searched through the whole forum to find a suitable set for the East-Siberian-High Arctic tribes (i'm trying to include those into the expanded Asian Mod) - but alas, none is there.
It is an interesting group and absolutely not represented even with a single unit.
All the great unit artworks are devoted to the tribes of North America (Amerindians) but not to the natives of Siberia.

You are a genius Plotinus and you seem to work fast and effortlessly and with a fantastic quality! :)
- maybe you could get interested in creation of a settler and a worker for the Arctic peoples, too? (or I daresay - two settlers and two workers - for the high north and south parts of East Siberia).
The High Arctic units are obvious in appearance, but the sourthern Siberia - should i place some pictures?

This is just a couple of images to give a feel of the 'frozen jungles' of the Eastern Siberia...
Art by Gennadyi Pavlishin, the best ethnic artist I know of.

Sometime between 20 000 and 200 years ago. Hunters' life

Life of little Onoko orphan girl

- Do not you harm me, Oh Great Amba, I have no one to ask for help.
- I shall not kill you now, little Onoko. Iron-Birch tree is protecting you and the crows are squeaking into the ears of the Heaven Shaman. But wander away from your people no more, little orphan girl.

13th Century AD.
Nanai Shaman is dancing fiercely in his taiga stronghold to ward-off the Mongol invasion.

13 century AD. Mother's village burnt to ashes, father being killed. Floating away alone on the mighty Amur river.

----------------------------

Maybe You would be interested to make some units for this cultural group, Plotinus? :)
I am sorry to post somewhat perhaps irrelevant pictures and requests here, but I do not know where to go to ask...

Top Bottom