1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcing a new scenario! 843 - 1204

Discussion in 'Civ4 - European Middle Ages Mod' started by Head Serf, May 22, 2007.

1. Alexander-86

Alexander-86 Chieftain

Wow, I cannot belive that the Serbia is not included in this mode?!?!?!
    Serbia had state in Balkan from somwere from 860 to 1453 and was the most powerful nation in Balkan from 1050 - 1280 in Nemanjics dinasty (Kingdom, then Empire)
    But all other is realy good, keep it up!

2. Quintillus

Quintillus Archiving Civ3 Content Supporter

Sounds great - but where's the download link? Maybe I entirely missed it, but I don't see it in either thread about this scenario. And it sounded like the best one of the group! Suppose I'll play the Vikings for now.

3. Ajidica

Ajidica High Quality Person

Head Serf never actualy released it. He sort of dissapeared due to real life problems and never came back. The mod team sort of fell apart after that. Still sort of hoping Head Serf comes back and finishes this scenario, even if it has been 1 1/2 years.

4. Quintillus

Quintillus Archiving Civ3 Content Supporter

Ah, okay. Too bad. He does have a recent login, if no recent posts, so maybe he will come back eventually. Post #26 said it was almost finished, if a bit unbalanced; perhaps he will release it as it is now if he can't finish it.

5. Ajidica

Ajidica High Quality Person

I doubt Head Serf is coming back. It has been almsot a year and a half. If your looking for a medieval mod, I'd reccomend the 3 ones by The Navy Seal in the scenario forum. Theyre pretty good, but the maps are huge and there are lots of civs on them.