Annoying civ colors

Which is the most Annoying civ color

• Total voters

ULTIMATEGP

Blitzkrieg!!!
Which civ's border colors annoy you the most. My choice goes to Germany because I ussally can't see them.

Also if I missed any i'm sorry haven't played the game for a while.

My vote is not to a specific color, but to the color groupings.

i.e. is that off-white blob England....or Germany?

Is that blue blob Greece....or Persia?

Is that purple blob India....or China?

There are just too many colors that are too close together in this game. For there being just 18 teams to assign colors, one would think that there could be more differentiation.

At least this isnt Civ 3 where half the planet is some variation of pink, though.

I hate how England and Germany have such similar colours. England should have a red colour. Also, it is hard to see Spain's colour on the minimap.

Spain's "peach" color annoys me (but so does just about everything else Isabella does. HA!!!)

King Flevance said:
Germany FTW here, with Spain coming in close second. I can stand Spain, its visible but I have a hard time seeing Germany's borders when I am playing them myself.

Agreed

message filler

most annoying is the persia/greece mix for their colors get swapped in the histographics. that's annoying ^^

Arabia/Aztec and Mongolia/Mali can also be bad at times.

Yep, I voted for England and Germany since I find it difficult to tell them apart at a glance. Too bad we couldn't have a colour palette to work with and allow us to change civ territory colours as we like.

Persia should be gold/orange type mix. I've seen many flags and symbols Iranians used to be of gold color, and orange represents fire very well which has been the trademark symbol of Zoroasterianism. Blue fits Greece since it was heavily reliant and typified by it's sea nature.

LLXerxes said:
Russia, orange? Russia as brown in [civ3] was much more suiting, somehow.

or Red or Black

You forgot to put Egypt on the list. They're borders are dark grey and hard to see on forests and tundra.

You forgot Mali, dislike those brown tinted edges

Top Bottom