• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Another 10 New Achievements

kamex

Emperor
Just unlocked the Darias Golden Age achievement today on Emperor. When checking it had unlocked, I noticed that there are now 150 achievements rather than 140.

They don't show up on your single progress, only on the global statistics.

All achievements are described as 'new achievements', and all are listed together near the bottom.

Probably already reported here, but couldn't find anything on it, so reporting just in case!

I couldn't get any to show in Global achievements but I do see the 150 number in total. Wonder what's up.

Thanks!

They appear above the bottom (mostly bugged) ones, so not right at the bottom of the list. I wonder if they'll fix the ones that don't work when they release whatever DLC that these relate to?

I doubt it, they weren't fixed during the last major patch / dlc

They look like achievements based on the new DLC and latest patch, some I already have done, but remain locked still, so maybe there just late to the game bring those new achievements around.

This at least explains why there isn't any reasonable patch at the moment.
Firaxis was busy with more important tasks.

There was a rumor (Thanks to an unverified edit of the Civ 5 wiki page) that Korea is a new DLC. It was removed the same day, but IMO 10 achievements is about the same as they do for a Double Civilization and scenario pack. (If you combine Mongol, Babylon and the Mongol scenario as one DLC for sake of maths)

The Prophecy was clearly shown in the stormy weather... all we had to do is watch!

Attachments

• __Civ5_Opening_Movie_en_US (frame 1813).jpg
    __Civ5_Opening_Movie_en_US (frame 1813).jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 184
The Prophecy was clearly shown in the stormy weather... all we had to do is watch!

Lol. I think if they were meant to be vikings they would have horned helmets!

Yes, i know they never really wore them, but that didn't stop Ragnar having them in Civ IV.

Also, if the new achievements added to new DLC, I would expect it to have been announced by now.

I would expect the new achievements to go live with the feb patch.

Wonder what they could be...

Maybe "Complete a huge marathon without experiencing a crash" :p

It wasn't announced long before, it was accidentally leaked because the names of their achievements were discovered.

Top Bottom