Anti-Justice League

I won't run for Judiciary, I fear my level of English won't be good enough for it.

donsig said:
So, is this about rules for the role playing game within the demogame or about demogames rules? If it's about the latter why are you hiding it here in the RPG?

If you really want less litigaiton you could try having less rules. Way back in the third Civ III DG we played with only a constitution (similar to the one we have now but a little more flexible). It wasn't that bad a game. Why don't you all just get together and draft a repeal of the CoL (without trying to write a replacement)?

Not hiding it, this is where political parties / citizen groups go.

The current Constitution doesn't do enough to define the offices.

I agree if we divided up the "what" without putting so much (or any) emphasis on "how" then we'd be much better off. Remember I was ranting against all the proceduralism in the current CoL, back in December. :p

ice2k4 said:
If I stick around for the demogame next term, there is no way I will run for judiciary. I don't have the attention span to write all those long rants.
I am actualy considering on running for the Presidency with the "Golden Rule" platform.

no George. its "Do on to others before they can do on to you."

CivGeneral said:
I am actualy considering on running for the Presidency with the "Golden Rule" platform.

Good, I hate running for the Presidency on the "save the demogame before it dies of apathy" platform. Head to head battles with other DG veterans over huge ideological differences are so much more fun. :D

DaveShack said:
Good, I hate running for the Presidency on the "save the demogame before it dies of apathy" platform. Head to head battles with other DG veterans over huge ideological differences are so much more fun. :D

:lol: but it works so well... :D

yeah dave..that platform is the only reason I voted for you this term... :p

Top Bottom