Antifa: There are Monsters Everywhere!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how somebody could have watched American police spend two months shooting people for protesting against the police shooting people, and come away with the conclusion that the greatest threat to a free society is when scruffy punk kids disrupt [imageboard*] nofap meet-ups.

*the censorbot doesn't like the website-that-rhymes-with-floorplan i guess.

Can we really say the violent suppression of free speech is fascist if antifascists are the ones violently suppressing free speech?

The only actual suppression of free speech in America. . .

Images of police using excessive force against peaceful protesters are going viral - Vox

‘They set us up’: US police arrested over 10,000 protesters, many non-violent | US news | The Guardian

Police Targeting ‘Street Medics’ at US Protests | Human Rights Watch (hrw.org)

Reckless Use of US Helicopters to Intimidate Protesters | Human Rights Watch (hrw.org)

In Cities and Towns Across the US This Week, the Brutal Police Riot Has Continued (jacobinmag.com)

I mean it is endless. I can keep posting these stories of state sanctioned violence repressing free speech in the last year. You will be able to find over the last decade maybe five of six instances of antifa getting into brawls with nazis at nazi rallies? And of course antifa is not state sanctioned so. . .

Are we allowed to post video and gifs of antifa attacking people and shooting them dead in this thread? It's not like there's a shortage of footage...

I'm not stopping you, there seems to be a shortage of footage of this happening here in America. Especially the shooting them dead part. I know that one incident. I doubt you find dozens of them hurting people, and of course they do not have the power of the state to actually suppress your ability to speak. Mainly they jsut show up and shout at you for being bigots.

There's enough footage of antifa attacking people that I can post one example per day in perpetuity. In fact, I just might.

Consider this #1 of an on-going series of antifa violence that didn't happen.

Man suspected in deadly Portland shooting calls himself ‘100% ANTIFA’

https://nypost.com/2020/08/31/man-suspected-in-deadly-portland-shooting-is-100-antifa/

yea this is the one I'm very aware of, good luck, but when you start getting to comparing fist fights to police tear gassing people in the face? well you can jsut fly that kite somewhere else.

That pretty well cancels out.

Hm, I didn't realize violence cancels out violence. Seems like flawless logic to me. I'll keep that in mind while I post more instances of antifa attacking people, or whatever your flavor of the month is (communists, social democrats, left of center people, etc.).

That's really a perfect system and a lot of people are going to be owed some freebies - It's like dividing by zero, except it will have never happened.

yea this is the one I'm very aware of, good luck, but when you start getting to comparing fist fights to police tear gassing people in the face? well you can jsut fly that kite somewhere else.

Actually I'm going to fly that kite right here.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
I don't know how somebody could have watched American police spend two months shooting people for protesting against the police shooting people, and come away with the conclusion that the greatest threat to a free society is when scruffy punk kids disrupt [imageboard*] nofap meet-ups.

The OP asked about Antifa, not the cops

or Chinese censors

The only actual suppression of free speech in America. . .

I mean it is endless. I can keep posting these stories of state sanctioned violence repressing free speech in the last year. You will be able to find over the last decade maybe five of six instances of antifa getting into brawls with nazis at nazi rallies? And of course antifa is not state sanctioned so. . .

So... what? Antifa doesn't violently suppress free speech because they're not state sanctioned? So you're gonna help TF build his straw man now? You started this thread asking for examples of Antifa and now you're arguing the examples dont matter because of cops? Did your links claim the only actual suppression of free speech comes from cops?

See Berzerker would prefer it if fascist types could just have their mini rallies unopposed he actually thinks, he actually believes Antifa are an equivalent threat to america, just like how fascists and neo-nazis and republicans are.

Free speech is being able to spew your hateful opinions to a captive audience who then might act upon it.

Anti free speech is when you use your free speech to say "no don't do that"

See Berzerker would prefer it if fascist types could just have their mini rallies unopposed he actually thinks, he actually believes Antifa are an equivalent threat to america, just like how fascists and neo-nazis and republicans are.

Unfortunately they're not breaking the law doing that.

If Antifa goes there and fights break out it gets them free coverage which is what they want.

Let them rally and basically ignore them. Then they just start to look silly.

Unfortunately they're not breaking the law doing that.

If Antifa goes there and fights break out it gets them free coverage which is what they want.

Let them rally and basically ignore them. Then they just start to look silly.

Yeah if we just ignore the problem it gets smaller and goes away which is why militia groups and other right wing domestic terrorist groups have disappeared and aren't at risk of causing violence.

Please do tell us more, @Zardnaar

Yeah if we just ignore the problem it gets smaller and goes away which is why militia groups and other right wing domestic terrorist groups have disappeared and aren't at risk of causing violence.

Please do tell us more, @Zardnaar

Let the FBI deal with it.

Look at Charlottesville lady died essentially for nothing.

Trump's behavior drove turnout.

They're essentially children stamping their feet looking for attention. Don't give it to them.

The fbi aren't dealing with it, that's why the right wing are emboldened...

Fighting the in the street won't help either. Just gonna get people killed, doesn't change anyone's minds.

Trump and Co feed on media attention.

How do you put out a fire? Starve it of oxygen.

Does not matter if the army consists of girls or not - the thing that matters is the Oath, and for country They serve ,
it they don't feel like "living: today" , they're; feel free to attack with maiden's outfit ....
is like
a wtf 1 second , and victory the second that follows, who is to argue ? Please attact us in maiden's outfit !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom