Any Bored WWI-ish Tank Makers Out There?

Cars can be a real expensive problem and having jury duty just sucks. Of course if you make statements that disqualify you it will be over quick.

All you have to do is walk in and say something like this, "He's guilty, next question." Doesn't even matter if he is really a she. Don't do like my dad was going to do though. He was going to walk in to the selection interview with a noose and an excecutioner's mask. That might be a bit excessive in this case.

It's 5:20 AM and I'm hopped up on caffeine and energy drinks.. time to work before I crash.

And 3.5 hours later I'm done with the model.. but I'm not 100% sure I'll keep that color.

@Wyrm:
Cinema 4D - how does that software stack up against TrueSpace (or vice versa)?

Do you have a demo version or the full version?

@Wyrm:
Cinema 4D - how does that software stack up against TrueSpace (or vice versa)?

Do you have a demo version or the full version?

I don't know what version of TS you have.. .but it certainly is a lot more powerful than the old one I used to use. It's the same program that Bhiita and Bebro used. I use it only for modeling because it's rather complex and I dont have anyone to teach me... nor do I really want to.

Okay, I'm happy with the new texturing I did tonite.

Changing the textures was a very good idea! Esp. the black ventiducts on top of it make more details visible at the small scale.
The civ coloured areas are also a very good choice as they are small bu still visible.

Friggin' awesome :eek:

Does this hint of steam tanks in the future? - I (the village gfx idiot) wonder how hard it would to "simply" add a smokestack or 2 to your Mark IV, maybe the version with the rear steering wheels :mischief: ...

Best As Ever,

Oz

Edit / P.S. Oh. Never mind :D

-O.

Attachments

• steampunk.jpg
    steampunk.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 58
I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

Top Bottom