• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Any good VP youtubers/streamers? I only know of Milae / MichaelGo361 / Martin Fenka

MIS

Prince
Any good VP youtubers/streamers? I only know of Milae / MichaelGo361 / Martin Fenka. Would prefer standard settings (e.g. standard speed, 2UC) but I'll take what I can get. English language only.

Last edited:
Martin Fencka ragequit lol. But yeah those are the only 3 i know about, besides one offs from primarily civ 6 players like marbozir and PMW

Iirc on deity he turtled with 4 or 5 cities as rome when he had legions and predictably got smacked around by japan when they got samurai, then blamed overtuning by the devs for the game being too hard

He complained that Deity is hard? Lol. Somebody tell him that's the point of the hardest difficulty and that there are many lower difficulty settings if his ego survives it.

He complained that Deity is hard? Lol. Somebody tell him that's the point of the hardest difficulty and that there are many lower difficulty settings if his ego survives it.
I feel most streamers want to showcase "this is what Im good at" and its rare to see them going out of their comfort zone and they tend to get a bit salty when things go bad.
While I liked both marbozir and fencka they both basically had their styles that was repeated every game.
I saw absolute zero aka chris (mainly a civ 4 players) play one or two civ5 bnw as warmonger (not tradition) on diety, that was interesting (still he's very good at warmongering).
Blood bowl players are a sturdy stock but maybe thats because its a 1vs1 game where you got to get used to loss, I then saw a bunch of casual streamers try to learn and play bloodbowl in a small tournament where they played each other and oh my that was a catastrophy.
Milae was ok but I want more commentary, good players do a lot of things on automatic which they consider no brainer choices/moves which it isnt for others.
Most of the civ 6 play I see is rushed game play with more or less broken strats (I havent played the game looks too imbalanced), please recommend if there is someone worth watching.

I feel most streamers want to showcase "this is what Im good at" and its rare to see them going out of their comfort zone and they tend to get a bit salty when things go bad.
While I liked both marbozir and fencka they both basically had their styles that was repeated every game.
I saw absolute zero aka chris (mainly a civ 4 players) play one or two civ5 bnw as warmonger (not tradition) on diety, that was interesting (still he's very good at warmongering).
Blood bowl players are a sturdy stock but maybe thats because its a 1vs1 game where you got to get used to loss, I then saw a bunch of casual streamers try to learn and play bloodbowl in a small tournament where they played each other and oh my that was a catastrophy.
Milae was ok but I want more commentary, good players do a lot of things on automatic which they consider no brainer choices/moves which it isnt for others.
Most of the civ 6 play I see is rushed game play with more or less broken strats (I havent played the game looks too imbalanced), please recommend if there is someone worth watching.
You can always write to the Streamers in comments, ask questions, get them to explain decisions. As for show casing, not sure about that. They don't always suceed, sometimes they even try things knowing full well they might fail.

What was the reason for the rage quit?
Martin had a tried and tested formular which he stuck to most of the time. In the last series he made some mistakes, and the game punished him a bit more than he may have anticipated. But that is ok, not every map is/should be winnable on deity.
Anyhow, I wish he would make a comeback, start from scratch with trying, failing, learning, like everyone else. He gave the mod the most exposure after Marborzir stopped playing years ago.

You can always write to the Streamers in comments, ask questions, get them to explain decisions. As for show casing, not sure about that. They don't always suceed, sometimes they even try things knowing full well they might fail.
Watching live stream on twitch makes asking questions better, I was mainly thinking of recorded youtube material.
And a majority want to showcase where they win/succed, its rare you see uploads where things just go bad.

Top Bottom