Anyone else not wanting to play Civ VI until R&F is released?

Yes. I‘m sure I won‘t play civ until r&f is released for mac in hopefully March or February.

I've been playing up until a couple days ago. Recently finished an Aztec game and Egypt game. I'm going to try to refrain from playing until February. I don't want to get burned out on Civ6, though it hasn't happened yet. I had been playing on average 1 to 2 games a week.

But I'm not really into any other games right now. I'm finding my attention span hasn't been long enough for RPG's lately. I seem to only have enough attention span for a game of Civ6 which is about the right length for me. And I do finish my games. So I'm not sure what I'll do for January. I may try to finish my game of Tyranny I recently started. Or several other RPG's I started this year and haven't finished. :)

Don't know when I'll buy the expansion, so I'll carry on as usual.

Yeah, I was having a blast when R&F was announced. Doubt I'll be opening that game again now.

Not me. Only about a third of the way through my first game with Jayavaraman, and I just got Australia cheap. Since it generally takes me over two weeks to finish a game, and then I have a coupe of scenarios to try, I'm probably set until release.

Not to mention that I'm still holding out for good deals on the other 4 DLC, which would extend my enjoyment of the base game....

Playing for Steam achievements right now. Of course, since I'm on a Mac, I haven't even seen the Fall Patch yet.

It's actually done the opposite for me. I've had Civ VI on the shelf for a while but the excitement about this has brought me back. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I used to that's for sure. The added variety of DLC finally makes each game feel more unique and the separate layer for religious units was surprisingly HUGE in my enjoyment of the game. Still wish units had more movement ala Civ V but I'm seeing positive things.

Can't wait for the expac

I last played Civ6 on Dec 11. I'll probably try to finish some of my games (where I'm going for domination victory as Indonesia, and also as Macedon) before the expansion arrives.

I've played it a lot recently because I've had time off. Predictably I won't have much of that when the expansion releases.

I don't play that much either, still I have to finish this game, Australia on Pangea-map, surrounded by Kongo, a piece of Poland northeast and Russia in south.
2nd in science, Kongo is the runner. 3th in culture, but I have Eiffeltower an Cristo Redentor and a few space for resorts.
I am a little behind, but still i can win the science victory

I'm playing my last vanilla match, then I might play a scenario or two but I'll mostly avoid Civ VI into the expansion. It's quite interesting to play now, I can't help but notice how much I'll need to change my playstyle to adapt to the changes.

Still enjoying Civ VI and especially the iPad version. Very much looking forward to Rose and Fall, though, and I especially the Mongols. :)

I'm running in two PBEM games currently (Realms Beyond 5 and 7), so I'll probably "have" to keep playing civ 6 until the expansion releases, since we barely manage an average of one turn per day due to timezones and RL stuff, these things take months.

Yup! Reading all the threads here makes me want to play, but then remembering Feb 8th is only around the corner keeps me from clicking that launch game button :p

Top Bottom