Appearantly I've lost the charismatic trait.

stoferb

Prince
During my current game I've appearantly somehow lost the charismatic trait, or rather the charismatic trait have stopped working for some reason. I admit to have been doing some XML changes, mostly setting things up for the game menu and what options to be already on if you just start a game. I've also changed some BUG options which is probably why I couldn't open the BUG menu in the game without making it chrash (I've already fixed that). Besides I didn't touch anything about traits which I think is in python anyway.

Here's how it seemingly happened: During a golden age I decided to switch into republic and a bunch of other things and immediately two weird things happened. First my golden age increased in length by a few turns, a warlord suddenly promoted himself even though I had explicitely waited to promote him until I've sent a noble or warlord vassal to give him something other than the regular promotions. And then ofcourse new promotions suddenly started to cost experience points like if my leader wasn't charismatic, so good thing that warlord did get that final promotion he now suddenly wasn't supposed to be able to get.

I've attached two files. One is before and one is after. Maybe someone can figure out what's going on.

Attachments

• Wilhelmina BC-2220.7z
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
  • Wilhelmina BC-2115.7z
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
Thanx. The first save is the first turn of the golden age. I switch civics a few turns later because I'm waiting for sanitation. When I opened the file it asked if I wanted to update to the changes I've made in the XML, having seen that very thing screwing up other saves I opted not to. I did however do it later manually with Ctrl+shift+T as it said you could. This time nothing happened with the charismatic trait, it stayed intact. Thought that might be good to know.

Top Bottom