Arcadia pbem

as there were only 2 combat units left..
and a horde of troops still battering away..

I retired.

Slaze congrats for a convincing victory.
Next time it will be different ;-)

The Ottoman plan to sell their lives dearly. GPS...

Well, thanks for playing as long as you did, Calanthian. The attack plan was hatched when deztro was harrassing the others, but the blame to carry it through still lies with me.

As for what to do now, well, not too sure myself. It's still a long ways from victory, peaceful or otherwise. My wish woudl be that things stand closer to parity; but without trading I'd have to send you two my profit for some while, which i'd be very willing to do.

One of the hardest points when taking over the position was the total lack of map information. It was very limited indeed.

So I had no idea where Slaze was, as it was pretty clear an attack was coming at a certain point (but where?).

My strategy was to first improve on economy (as it needed improving) , while building a reasonable defensive army and then really start building the army..

Well, against the 40+ units of high quality and experience, I would have lost anyway..

The war on this continent goes back to the dawn of time.

When both civilisations on either side of me decided to invade. They were unsuccessful but we were at constant war with one or the other or both ever after. Eventually we made peace and allied with the Ottomans in the face of a more advanced Spain. After beating off the Spanish attack we made a peace deal with the Spanish. The Ottomans and the Spanish remained at war.

During this time Calanthian came to power.

Then Slaze invaded.

It looks like the threat of war will never leave. Both the Ottomans and the Native Americans have spent too much time at war with each other.

Now will the price be domination by the Babylonians?:eek:

I'll pass. I'm gonna retire. If you guys want i'll send you my save from this game. It shows almost the whole world

Well done slaze then. I should have put up a better fight, stood my ground rather than attacked. I didn't see quite how many units you had in your stack I think ;)

Top Bottom