Are Internet Games (still) Possible?

Plot a Lot

Chieftain
Ok, I have bought Mulitplayer Gold at Ebay, for $6.00 inculding shipping. Still get the same results when trying to connect to game machine - always fail to connect to the game machine. This makes we consider that the game machine no longer works, perhaps having been replaced with Civ3 game machine. Also, if there was a way to play internet, I would probably had more responses to my first post on this topic.

I didn't follow very well the instructions about the email format. Can someone explain that in english for me. Still have the issue of my IP address changing at the whim of my Internet Provider. It is different everytime I sign on. How can someone connect to me in that situation. Although my email address never changes. My email address is Berkfie@aol.com, although I hesitate to give it out. This assumes a lot of honesty on anybody who will respond, honesty in the sense of not sending a virus with the email, although I have software to protect from that, it is my perception that it can be gotten around when and should I open the email. So, sounds risky to me. Anybody know more about that?

All help appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. I recently got Broadband, so My IP address does not change all the time now. Now, just have to figure out how to play on the internet.

Top Bottom