Are we being too greedy in regards to future content?

I would prefer the DLCs being in slightly bigger packs. Playing game after game with not much new content every time will not feel like much of a change. I'm happy with the NFP. I can see why people are not fans of it, paying for something you have no idea what it is, but I like the idea of guaranteed new DLC. And 3 months apart is enough for me to take my breaks from Civ and get excited for the new DLC.

Not greedy enough, I say. It's a business, not a charity after all. I still haven't bought NFP. They're charging the price for an extra expansion, but aside from a few new obviously power crept civs and some gimmicky game modes, nothing is particularly gameplay defining.

Considering one could have spent up to $150 already (though thankfully less for the platinum edition for new players), meh.

I'll probably pick it up during a Steam Sale.

eg Secret Societies, nerf the free Governor Titles a little and add a bit more intrigue
Better let keep the AI players that bit of gained strength and focus the nerf of free Governor Titles on Human players who are inclined to carry more challenge, eg. give all the 4 extra titles to Settler, 3 titles to Chieftain & Warlord, 2 titles to Prince & King , 1 title to Emperor & Immortal and none to Deity difficulty level.

The game is getting too difficult to compare with other players.
Too many choices now.
I suppose it is going to get worse in the next few months as you will have more and more modes to either click on or off before players re-roll 10 times before they get the start they want.

Top Bottom