Armageddon

cypher132

Emperor
I've been wondering where each of the civs stand when it comes to Armageddon. I know the Sheaim want to cause it, but I'm not sure about the others. Anyone know?

P.S. This might just be a stupid question because I thought about this after only three hours of sleep.

When it comes to base Fall from Heaven civ, other then the Sheim and Infernal's don't seem to care much about Armageddon, but in Fall Further the Mazatl are figting it. FFH civs are more opposed to the evil civs them Armogeddon.

Yea, but why take the time to do them? The Elohim don't get a penalty for each point of Armageddon do they?

not any more than anyone else, meaning the four riders pillaging your land and destroying your armies, blight virtually incapacitating you, etc...

In older versions there used to be a diplo bonus with evil civs that said something like - you are destroying the world - the highest I seen it was something like +3. So using an similar mechanic for each time the Elohim's ritual is completed should grant you a bonus relation mod to good and neutral civs. (maybe even a few evil such as the svartilfar(sp), I am sure they do not want to live in hell)

There was a penalty towards certain civs (Only select evil ones, not all of them even) that was for rasing the AC saying "You are destroying the world" and one towards certain civs for lowering it saying "You are protecting the world." I wonder what happened to these boni, they made a lot of sense really.

Lol, well it wouldn't be too hard to convert it over wouldn't it? There's no mechanic like it yet, so it won't be an over-used one. Really it makes sence to me, because the Elohim should have a little more motivation, because their the only ones who can take a few turns out of a cities production to do something about the AC.

Actually those are hold-overs from base Civilization and are set by how you have influenced Global Warming instead of the AC.

Heh figures, but it should be easy to do then...

I certainly think Ashen Veil civs should be pleased if you are destroying the world.

Top Bottom