1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Armageddon

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven Lore' started by cypher132, Dec 24, 2008.

1. cypher132

cypher132 Emperor

I've been wondering where each of the civs stand when it comes to Armageddon. I know the Sheaim want to cause it, but I'm not sure about the others. Anyone know?

P.S. This might just be a stupid question because I thought about this after only three hours of sleep.

2. Love

Love Deity

I guess none except sheaim and infernals want it.

3. petcarcharodon

petcarcharodon Sheaim Archmage

If you're Illian you don't really care since all your territory is ice and snow anyway. :D

4. Darksaber1

Darksaber1 Secret Emperor

When it comes to base Fall from Heaven civ, other then the Sheim and Infernal's don't seem to care much about Armageddon, but in Fall Further the Mazatl are figting it. FFH civs are more opposed to the evil civs them Armogeddon.

5. Grey Fox

Grey Fox Master of Points

Elohim fights Armageddon, they even have rituals to lower the counter.

6. Switchblock

Switchblock Kuriotate Scholar

Yea, but why take the time to do them? The Elohim don't get a penalty for each point of Armageddon do they?

7. megamanx06

megamanx06 Caswallan

not any more than anyone else, meaning the four riders pillaging your land and destroying your armies, blight virtually incapacitating you, etc...

8. MayNilad Man

MayNilad Man King

I suppose it would make sense if the Elohim got a diplomacy bonus for lowering the counter, if they aren't already

9. Avahz Darkwood

Avahz Darkwood Emperor

In older versions there used to be a diplo bonus with evil civs that said something like - you are destroying the world - the highest I seen it was something like +3. So using an similar mechanic for each time the Elohim's ritual is completed should grant you a bonus relation mod to good and neutral civs. (maybe even a few evil such as the svartilfar(sp), I am sure they do not want to live in hell)

10. Guale

Guale Warlord

There was a penalty towards certain civs (Only select evil ones, not all of them even) that was for rasing the AC saying "You are destroying the world" and one towards certain civs for lowering it saying "You are protecting the world." I wonder what happened to these boni, they made a lot of sense really.

11. xienwolf

xienwolf Deity

12. Switchblock

Switchblock Kuriotate Scholar

Lol, well it wouldn't be too hard to convert it over wouldn't it? There's no mechanic like it yet, so it won't be an over-used one. Really it makes sence to me, because the Elohim should have a little more motivation, because their the only ones who can take a few turns out of a cities production to do something about the AC.

13. Avahz Darkwood

Avahz Darkwood Emperor

Heh figures, but it should be easy to do then...

14. Fenboy

Fenboy King

I certainly think Ashen Veil civs should be pleased if you are destroying the world.