ARS - More Players

ARS - More Players v2.3

Arstahd

Chieftain
Arstahd submitted a new resource:

ARS - More Players - Allows an additional 4 players, 2 City States, and 1 Religion in each map size.

This mod enables additional four players in each map size category, allowing for smaller maps to be more densely populated. Duel size can accommodate 8 players, Tiny up to 10, Small up to 14, etc...

In addition, the City State limit has been increased by 2 for each map size, and the number of allowed Religions has been increased by 1.

Compatible with the base game and both expansions.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I’m running into an issue with the hot seat multiplayer option. It lets me add more than 12 players, but won’t let me start the game. It says “map size issue” and “the current map type only supports 12 players” on any map I choose. Everything else works awesome. Playing on iPad.

I’m running into an issue with the hot seat multiplayer option. It lets me add more than 12 players, but won’t let me start the game. It says “map size issue” and “the current map type only supports 12 players” on any map I choose. Everything else works awesome. Playing on iPad.

Hmm, must be something in the iPad version that works a little differently. Can you start single player games with the extended players limits? Are you using the latest update of the mod? I can't really troubleshoot any further since everything works fine on my end.

That’s what I figured. Yes, everything else works fine, just hot seat multiplayer has the issue.

Top Bottom