Ashes of Erebus (RifE's Follow-up) Download and Bug Reports

they sometimes can't enter revealed tiles either! it may be because you can use them to fast move your scout, and getting two free 'scouts' would be overpowered?
I think two severed souls per one divided soul is somewhat overpowered. How about reducing them to one and making it travel anywhere?

For some reason, I'm unable to attack mercenary units (I'm playing as Amurites, the mercenary units owner is Elohim). When I attempt to attack, I get the blank red circle, and I'm unable to move my unit to that tile either. I'm on revision 319.

Attachments

• Amurites - Monarch - 5.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.3 MB · Views: 84
Moving next to a Malignant Flora causes my game to crash. And now there are two blocking the road between the two halves of my civ...

Help?

For some reason, I'm unable to attack mercenary units (I'm playing as Amurites, the mercenary units owner is Elohim). When I attempt to attack, I get the blank red circle, and I'm unable to move my unit to that tile either. I'm on revision 319.
Yeah, i got reports of that. I'll look into it as soon as i have some time.

Moving next to a Malignant Flora causes my game to crash. And now there are two blocking the road between the two halves of my civ...

Help?
map editor.
PPQ's solution is good for a quickfix if you want to continue your game, but if you can upload the save file, so that i can take a look, that'll be helpful.

Yeah, i got reports of that. I'll look into it as soon as i have some time.

PPQ's solution is good for a quickfix if you want to continue your game, but if you can upload the save file, so that i can take a look, that'll be helpful.

Oh, thanks.

EDIT: it also isn't showing the Health and Happiness icons.

Attachments

• Naali Turn_0175.CivBeyondSwordSave
    371.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Non-fatal python exception, screenshot attached.

Screenshot (73).png

when the error is unidenfiable c++ exception, please try to get a save if possible. It helps. Because what the python error says is : "it crashed at this line but i have no idea what happened, it's the c++'s fault".

when the error is unidenfiable c++ exception, please try to get a save if possible. It helps. Because what the python error says is : "it crashed at this line but i have no idea what happened, it's the c++'s fault".

Will do next time it happens.

Looking at the ships now and something struck me. Do the Mechanos still have access to the Arcane Barge in the SVN version? Because the do in the stable one. And like I can't not feel that might be an oversight.

Speaking of mechanos ships a bit of teaser for my own work. Think paddle-steamer.

I wonder if Sidar's greater shade promotion is working as intended. I have lost two greater shade units but no one resurrected.
So I entered World Builder and made some greater shade units(Acolyte, Archer, Fawn etc... They were all level 20 or so). They were killed in a battle but no one returned.
Am I missing something? (SVN r319)

Last edited:
In the first screenshot, a neighbor leader(Baron) says "Our mutual military struggle bring us closer together" but the relation value is -3 instead of 3.
In the screenshot of the next turn, after he made peace with our common enemy(Natane), the value changed to -2.(SVN 319)
Civ4ScreenShot0005.JPG Civ4ScreenShot0006.JPG

In the first screenshot, a neighbor leader(Baron) says "Our mutual military struggle bring us closer together" but the relation value is -3 instead of 3.
In the screenshot of the next turn, after he made peace with our common enemy(Natane), the value changed to -2.(SVN 319)
View attachment 495026 View attachment 495027

The value is intended, Duin doesn't like other people attacking his preys. I should probably change the text though.

Oh... Then Baron should not ask other leaders to join his war. I accepted his request to improve relationship but neither was satisfied in the end. :lol:

Top Bottom