Asian cities, following citizen001's request

kali douleia kiriako!can u convert them in pcx format so that we can change the original format in art/cities with these?i want to use them not for a specific era,but full era.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! You actually made it!!!!!!! Thank you sooo much! These go straight into the TTK scenarios. thanks again!!!!!!!

I am glad that you like them citizen001, i made them in a haste, perhaps i will rework the walled one someday, i also made this, using aaglo's chinese wall.

note: i dont remember seing redalert's cities, i will look at the threads. Like i said i made this in a few hours, and have to admit that i couldnt work on them so much as in the greek series i am making, since i am more interested in that work. Nevertheless i tried to make something decent.

I like these alot ! They're quite different (in a good way :) ).

I must find room for these somewhere... Hey, I think these will fit perfectly for me as goodyhuts :goodjob: (although not their intention, I know, but I absolutely must use them somewhere and all my city slots are unfortunately full)

I'm looking forward to anymore of these you may do in the future.

the other one you made looks a tad medievalish, but good nevertheless. they can be incorporated to serve other purposes. I'm very grateful for these thanks!!

You are welcome citizen001 :D

@redalert: you really like them? I wished that i had made something better, but i wasnt very enthousiastic about them.. Yout circus and hippodrome graphics are very nice :)

varwnos said:
Here is the pcx file aracuan ;)

mpravo re maga,se eyxaristo.na sai kala. :goodjob: (=thanks man)
very good the design with the new walls about chinese cities.look forward to see it in action! :)

Top Bottom