1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BNW] Asking for an EUI compatible Really Advanced Setup "DLC" modpack

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by A Hungry Bagel, Mar 2, 2020.

1. A Hungry Bagel

A Hungry Bagel Chieftain

Hello there! I searched for about an hour between google and this site, but I'm not seeing any premade Enhanced User Interface / Really Advanced Setup file(s) that I could drop in my DLC folder. I'm not interested in multiplayer, but would still like to earn achievements with some mods. I took a look at some threads here, but I'm not too keen on disabling antivirus software to get this to work. (That, and Civ 5 is my kryptonite when it comes to the technical stuff, I swear lol).

I'd appreciate any assistance at all, thanks.

Edit: I have EUI version 1.28 I believe, and also all Civ 5 DLC.

Edit 2: Found out after making a pack, that Really Advanced Setup and EUI will not work together in a modpack, even for single player. Just a heads up to anyone who sees this in the future and might be wondering if they worked together or not.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020