Ati, Queen of Punt: 3d animated single-era leaderhead with pcxs (April 30th 2009)

This piece of art was fun to create, which is exactly what I needed today. The overall look is a little dark, but it's another African leaderhead for modders to choose from ;).

Download Ati

Cool! Could we have an Andean or Mesoamerican next? After all, Shiro hasn't released his :(

Very cool Rob! A welcome addition for sure. :)

Very beautiful. I always love your African leaderheads. They're a good enough reason for someone to throw together a new Africa mod.

That's great work, Rob!

Very nice textures.:goodjob::)

This piece of art was fun to create, which is exactly what I needed today. The overall look is a little dark, but it's another African leaderhead for modders to choose from ;).

Download Ati

Hi, your "African leaderhead" is very nice and is of a bantu woman. Why are you depicting her as a hamite queen? Very strange.:confused:

Do you realise that hamites look completely different to bantu. It is like comparing Chinese and European.

Man, this is a 4 year's dead thread! If you don't consider her a Puntland Queen just rebaptize her as a Bantu Quenn with the editor. Geez! :D

Hi, your "African leaderhead" is very nice and is of a bantu woman. Why are you depicting her as a hamite queen? Very strange.:confused:

Do you realise that hamites look completely different to bantu. It is like comparing Chinese and European.

Proud Somali, I never suggested that this was a Bantu leaderhead. I depicted her as a Hamite queen as I believed that this was correct. The biblical interpretation was that Ham (son of Noah, and whose name Hamitic comes from) was the father of Phut, amongst whose decendants were the Punt nation.

Whatever the correct interpretation, can you not accept that this is a leaderhead that people have liked and used in their mods, whatever the label I have given her? It was initially created to give me something to do following the death of both parents, so for me there is an emotional attachment to this leaderhead; I personally don't just see the leaderhead, but it also is a reminder to me of the place I was in at that point in my life.

Hi Proud Somali, thank you for your post. :) I consider to add a Bantu/South Africa-civ to my epic mod. So I could use this as a leaderhead for such a civ for era 1 or 2 ? Are there any real names for such a female leaderhead ?

Is a combination Bantu/South Africa possible or would it be an affront?

Top Bottom