Attacko's Tile Assualt

troytheface

Deity
Basically you make a geometric shape like an arrow out of your borders by buying tiles and aim it at the heart of someone you are going to attack

of course most want to buy like a spice tile or have a good border block utilizing mountains and what not, but i suggest these are secondary to a pleasing geometric design

the evidence is clear- Tile Penetration and disruption in lieu of the opposite which is more a surrounding ambush
the tactics of alexander vs hannibal

In my last game I was buying land to block off an enemy from exploring, and it happened to make a perfect arrow shape straight at his capital.

..and yes, I won that game. Just more proof to solidify this sound strategy!

I heard if you buy tiles in the shape of a smiley face you get +100 happiness.

Fact- Buying tiles- new attack dynamic- to be utilized by the superior

Fact- The designers were excited about hexagons so subconsciously made them unwittingly powerful

the evidence is clear- Hexagon Master in the Valley of the Damned

omg he's back. That's like a slap in my face that after all this time I do remember that all this useless crap happened before...

:p
Oh well, last time I've displayed my annoyance about trolltheface here and thanked a fellow forum-user for tips on how to put someone on ignore list a got a warning, I guess I don't mind if it happens again - it's for a good cause :D

The ordinary player will buy tiles that take away from the hapless AIs while the superior strategist purchases tiles that restrict the City States.

ahh finally, thought i'd stuck forever@settler without attackos guides. MOAR

it was a great addition- buying tiles

all the stodgy old time players will try to get a great spot

meanwhile, the dynamic civ5 heros of tommorrow can build wherever they want and buy tiles

the evidence is clear- The cottage builders are floundering

Proof that Attacko lives in an alternate universe.

no he means that alexander attacked in a wedge formation while hannibal famously used enveloping tactics.

there's always sense in the insanity.

Don't forget that Culture Bombing enemy tiles will make enemy AI fear and respect you.

Top Bottom