[AUDIO] Civ 4: Colonization Classic Music

Thanks for the music :)
There was some crackle/bad sound effects in BonnyMorn.mp3 file. Listen example 0:13 to 0:16 seconds.

Thanks for the music :)
There was some crackle/bad sound effects in BonnyMorn.mp3 file. Listen example 0:13 to 0:16 seconds.

Actually, I noticed some noise in some of the files as well and I re-did them. Try downloading the archive file again and see if there are still problems.

Thank you so much!
The music was an integral part to the original and the new score isn't very good, especially the tribal stuff.

Is it the music from the old colonization to use in the new one???

Nice work.

Is it possible to make a "forward/stop/play" button so we could cycle the songs ?

only if its included in a mod.

gonna have a listen and see if I like it for the next release of LooF :D

me likey :D putting it in v1.3 !

Go options - audio and tick custom music folder and set the folder to where your sounds are extracted.

Awesome!! I just found out a few days ago that the Colonization version of Civ4 is actually Colonization like the old game. If I only knew that years ago...

In either case, played 10 minutes, got a headache listening to the crappy music wanting for the old stuff (I still have the .mod files myself), Googled and found this!

Downloading right now at the speed of a snail but I'm going to install them and have fun with it. Thanks a lot for your troubles!

Gentlemen:

I have the original Windows Col music (12 files). Let me know where/how I can upload it for you.

Thanks,
Snoop

Top Bottom