1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Autoplay Expansion tweak

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall Modmods' started by Corossol, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Bonci

Bonci King

me too :p

2. Michael Vick

Michael Vick #1

New RFC version coming out?

3. Corossol

Corossol Optimist Prime

I meant the version that came out recently. Sorry for giving you false hopes there. ;)

This week has been crazy busy so it'll be a few more days before I update the modmod, thanks for your patience.

4. Corossol

Corossol Optimist Prime

New version is available in the first post. Have fun! :)

5. The Turk

The Turk Deity

@Corossol

Could you please add more pictures and a better definetion of which civs this modmod applies too, I think this is mod is a great idea but I would like to see more explanation to this modmod

6. kairob

kairob Biohazard

Thanks. this is a great mod. :)

7. Corossol

Corossol Optimist Prime

Thanks Kairob!:)

TheTurk, I've added some screenshots and consolidated the explanations in the first post. Let me know if it's clearer for you.

8. lexington1

lexington1 Chieftain

There seems to be a bug, at least on my system.
    I downloaded it and followed the install directions. I can access the custom scenario screen and enable the autoplay expansion option, but it has no effect-none of the expansions actually take place.

I'm running windows vista with the latest BTS patch (3.19 I think-the one that came out a few months ago). I also play other Mods on occasion, most often the Fall from Heaven mod-I don't know if that would interfere with this modmod. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

9. killerkebab

killerkebab Prince

I have a similar problem. I look at the map in worldbuilder as soon as my game starts and there never appear to be any signs of a full empire...

10. KaiserKevin

KaiserKevin Warlord

When I start a game it won't let me go to 'custom game' for me to use it. How can I fix that?

11. Corossol

Corossol Optimist Prime

Seems like many people are having problems getting the modmod to work. Sorry for the late reply while I was working on my new RFC mod (available here! try it :)). I will look into this in the next few days and let you know if I find anything.

12. killerkebab

killerkebab Prince

I think I have the modmod working. Arabia always expands as far as Tripolis in the West and Sirajis in the East. However I rarely see signs of a large Roman empire in my 3000BC starts.