Available Games

dbconfession

Chieftain
I lived for playing multiplayer Civ4... when I got Civ5 on my Mac, I noticed that there were never more than 2 games available, if that. Whereas Civ4 always has scores of games being hosted.

Initially I thought it had something to do with playing on the Mac side (since other things were left out of the stock game such as mods etc). Then I decided to run Civ5 on the Windows side and noticed the same thing: no games.

I have heard for a while that Civ5 multiplayer is broken, but is that bad that nobody wants to play it? Or am I not doing something right in order to see ally he available games? I played my first multiplayer game earlier today and it was a lot of fun. Granted it ended up being more about military, but it seemed to have a life of its own.

A little confusing. I notice there are guests and members. What do I do to become a member? Also, how do I see the available games? Or do I have to be a member for this first?

Ask any guy with a star on their nick(Officers) to invite you! or just add me: sultankenan .. .

The games are hosted privatly in chat.. just talk in chat and wait for others to join in...it takes max MAX 30 min getting a NONQUITTING GAME,,

Top Bottom