Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to specify between religious/ spiritual and popular/ commercialized Christmas.

(if you want to play with it, the source image was here)

suggestions:

Title: manger? we don't need no stinkin' manger!
Sig: don't know

*Humph* Its not even Thanksgiving yet and already people are putting up Christmass Avatars before Thanksgiving. Have we forgotten about that holiday?

I guess I am the only one with a Thanksgiving themed avatar :(.

CivGeneral said:
*Humph* Its not even Thanksgiving yet and already people are putting up Christmass Avatars before Thanksgiving. Have we forgotten about that holiday?

Nah, it's just Duke that wears his year-round. :p

Besides, Thanksgiving is this week -- not too long until Christmas avatars start popping up. Might as well get some artwork now rather than wait for the last minute.

Could someone make me a Christmas avatar with this please? Thanks :)

hey, in preperation for the christmas rush:
1)check out the holiday avatar collection, including my extreme Santas
2)Does anyone have a good source image for us to use with all the requests for christmas hats?

ybbor said:
Title: manger? we don't need no stinkin' manger!
Sig: don't know
:lol: That's mighty tempting, but I hold out for the following...

Zarn said:
I think you need to specify between religious/ spiritual and popular/ commercialized Christmas.
Now that's a good idea. An avatar that parodies the "War on Christmas" would be awesome!

come on, I'm sure someone as not worried about offending people as you could think of some tetnis-shot/iron nails piece of wit ;)

Could someone christmasfy this picture. I would like it cropped to just Marx ( the guy with the lampshade on ) and i would like him to have a santa hat instead. And it would be awesome if when cropped you could keep his hands in it

--forgot the picture: http://non-standard.net/images/communist_party.png

CivGeneral said:

And then there are those of us who already had our Thanksgiving last month.

EDIT: And those who don't celebrate it. I don't know how widespread it is outside of North America.

Ahh sweet I can use my holiday avatar again!

ybbor said:
come on, I'm sure someone as not worried about offending people as you could think of some tetnis-shot/iron nails piece of wit ;)
Nope, I'm tapped out. I ran out of good avatar ideas long ago, I need external creativity.

Atlas14 said:
Could someone make me a Christmas avatar with this please? Thanks :)

MS Paint to the rescue!

Perfection said:
I need some antichristmas sentiment in my avatar

Just burn down all of the Christmas Trees.

Godwynn said:
Just burn down all of the Christmas Trees.

You have to know the trees are burning .... perhaps helping with a : "I burn down christmas" custom user title

You could go with a 9/11 chrismas theme ...... santa's sleigh colliding with the pentagon with a taliban in santa's sleigh. :D

Godwynn said:
MS Paint to the rescue!

Actually thats pretty cool! Thanks Godwynn :goodjob: :)

Is there anyway to make it jpg so it isn't so large? :)

Raisin Bran, I took the liberty of adjusting your avatar slightly. Look at the picture below to understand why.

This looks better on non-white background.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom