Status
Not open for further replies.
Rheinmetall said:
Raisin Bran, I took the liberty of adjusting your avatar slightly. Look at the picture below to understand why.

This looks better on non-white background.:)

Thanks! ..... I recently cleaned my folders at home throwing my avatar in the garbage ...... I just re-did it without giving much attention to the white contour.

The only thing is that everytime I clean the white diether I end-up having a slightly squezzed avvie. :confused:

p.s.: you are using the black skin?

anyhow .... I'm releasing my christmas avvie on december 1st so Ill have tme to fix it.

:) Thanks again!

Raisin Bran said:
Thanks! ..... I recently cleaned my folders at home throwing my avatar in the garbage ...... I just re-did it without giving much attention to the white contour.

The only thing is that everytime I clean the white diether I end-up having a slightly squezzed avvie. :confused:

p.s.: you are using the black skin?

anyhow .... I'm releasing my christmas avvie on december 1st so Ill have tme to fix it.

:) Thanks again!

I'm using the blue skin. If you have the original image somewhere I could make 70x70 cleaned version.

Atlas14 said:
Actually thats pretty cool! Thanks Godwynn :goodjob: :)

Really? I was just throwing it out there as a joke. :lol:

Atlas14 said:
Still says invalid.

:confused: I tried it as my own avatar and it worked. Did you try saving it on your HD and uploading it from there?

Rheinmetall said:
:confused: I tried it as my own avatar and it worked. Did you try saving it on your HD and uploading it from there?

No, I'll try it now. I did not know I had to. Thanks :)

Thanks again Rheinmetall :) Im computer illiterate.

Possibly get rid of words and put of pilgrim (y'know, one of those black and white ones... really a puritan hat, but who cares) and santa hat on this? :) (i want two different avys)

Attachments

• screamingforvengeance.PNG
    screamingforvengeance.PNG
    119.2 KB · Views: 36
Godwynn said:
Just burn down all of the Christmas Trees.

I already did that a previous Christmas

Raisin Bran said:
You have to know the trees are burning .... perhaps helping with a : "I burn down christmas" custom user title

You could go with a 9/11 chrismas theme ...... santa's sleigh colliding with the pentagon with a taliban in santa's sleigh. :D
Such a graphic depiction of 9/11 would be unacceptable by the mods (TF is a New Yorker after all), and I already had an avatar that beared passing resemblance to the 9/11 pentagon attacks (but I made no direct comment).

Perfection said:
Nope, I'm tapped out. I ran out of good avatar ideas long ago, I need external creativity.

I actually meant that was the tetnis shot joke. Jesus Christ was born in no hospital, and hence got no tetnis shot. The nails were probably iron, etc.

perhaps you could just plaster a menorah/Christmas tree/gift box/candle/other holiday stuff all over and call yourself politically correct by celebrating every holiday?

Perfection said:
No need for ideas! I came up with my own! :evil:

Which is ?

Raisin Bran said:
Which is ?

Don't fret, you will find out soon enough.

I cant wait to see what Perf has in store... :D
------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Could someone see if they can do anything with this avatar to make it X-mas style?

Maybe change the color of the "hoody" to red to resemble a X-mas hat or put a mistletoe leaf on his chest as a sort of pin looking thingy? :)

I'd really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Kudos to Rheinmetal for making Hobbes in the snow for me :)

He is :cool: with shades to protect against the evil winter sun :ack:

Ansar the King said:
I cant wait to see what Perf has in store... :D
------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Could someone see if they can do anything with this avatar to make it X-mas style?

Maybe change the color of the "hoody" to red to resemble a X-mas hat or put a mistletoe leaf on his chest as a sort of pin looking thingy? :)

I'd really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Do you have the original large image? For better quality and easier coloring.

There Ansar ..... I tried to chrismatize your avvie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom