Bar lounge

A cat just lost one of it's nine lives. While I was driving to the shops a cat suddenly jumped out a garden onto the road I was driving. Since it running so fast I just couldn't stop in time, so I hit the cat thinking it was dead, but to my surprise I saw the cat run away back from where it jumped out off. Stupid cat, thankfully it is not dead.

We were chatting with Sommers some week ago in another game and I told him I wont be able to play together in the next few days as am going to shoot a photo session on the beach with the current Miss Plovdiv and freshly voted runner-up Miss Bulgaria and he said "pics or it did not happened". Of course then he went: "Oh, the guys in the team will like those too I am sure" :D Well, here are some pics :)

15 pics more:

Spoiler :

Thanks 2metra for this. She is a beauty. Thin for my taste but still a beauty nontheless :thumbsup:

On another note, I just read the last three pages of the team pitboss. Very sad.:( Sounds like it was fun while it lasted at least though.

I may be starting another diplogame soon (and by soon I mean I have no idea when... maybe in a few days, weeks, months :lol:) and everyone is invited. This game will put more emphasis on free warring and hopefully use APT to remove the turnorder issue. We have been playing the current game with pauses banned and it has made the pace very nice and refreshing. I am thinking we will do the same.

Anyway, just freethinking/speaking here... Its really really early and I cant sleep.:blush:

Thanks 2metra for this. She is a beauty. Thin for my taste but still a beauty nontheless :thumbsup:

On another note, I just read the last three pages of the team pitboss. Very sad.:( Sounds like it was fun while it lasted at least though.

I may be starting another diplogame soon (and by soon I mean I have no idea when... maybe in a few days, weeks, months :lol:) and everyone is invited. This game will put more emphasis on free warring and hopefully use APT to remove the turnorder issue. We have been playing the current game with pauses banned and it has made the pace very nice and refreshing. I am thinking we will do the same.

Anyway, just freethinking/speaking here... Its really really early and I cant sleep.:blush:

Ooooooooohhhh.... want to join

Top Bottom