1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Barbarossa II - eastern front

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Completed Scenarios' started by general-jcl, Aug 18, 2007.

1. general-jcl

general-jcl King

The validation of your account take 24-48 hours

So i think it's just a question of time...
    Try again after this time and if this is the same, tell me...

2. MarineCorps

MarineCorps Explosion!

The most common reason for someone not being able to complete the sign up is their email address. If you are told that you are not able to complete the registration try switching email address. I would suggest that you try one of the three major free email providers as I don't ban those Gmail, Hotmail, or yahoo. If you still have problem or are attached to your email address email me at SOEforums @ gmail.com and I will be happy to sign you up manually.

3. sparkles123

sparkles123 Chieftain

if its ok with general i could host it on filefront

4. general-jcl

general-jcl King

Thank you sparkles123 but it is not necessary for the moment.
    I need indeed to know the number of downloads carried out because it is the number of users interested by this mod, which will justify me to develop it more.
    (i can make more scenarios for example).

And if you put the game on filefront I could not have this information any more :sad:

5. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

@gringoesteban, you are on the member list of the SOE-site. So you should have access now.

@Tobert and David Smith: In the moment you are not yet on the member list of that site. Please check, if your e-mail adress is well (no spaces between words of your adress).

6. Vericitas

Vericitas Chieftain

It still does not work!

7. Civinator

Vericitas, for you this site won´t work again as your account and IP-adress on that site is banned.

8. David Smith

David Smith Warlord

I got at last,:goodjob: I will try run it this next weeked and give you feed back then.:D

9. T.A JONES

T.A JONES Deity

Count a member with lots o mod Xpierence posting from the top of Lake Superior as a great admirer of this mod. I would like my copy in English whenever thats possable> no rush bro.
    IM one who plays for the history aspects of it all and when I can read bout all things I build and blow up, it will be considerably more rewarding Xpierence for me and others like me

I bet at least 100 other members in locations of various nations would be intrested as well, when the English read ups have been complete of course.

Great work! I think the graphics are unique and custumized to cool factor of 10/10

10. general-jcl

general-jcl King

@Blue Lion: thank you for your help and all the informations given for the account on storm over europe forum :goodjob:

@David Smith: thank you for your perseverance. I hope that you will not be disappointed by this game

@T.A JONES: thank you very much for the encouragements. :goodjob: The development of such a game takes much time and it is always with pleasure that one reads good reactions as yours. Concerning the translation of the civilopedia in english I did not still find anybody to help me. The civilopedia contains many historical anecdotes, work is thus rather consequent !

I benefit from this occasion to thank all people who contributed to the realization of this Game. I cannot mention everyone and I excuse myself by advance for the people whom I did not quote.
    I've started this scenario after having play on Sarewok & Rocoteh's version, 2 years ago.
    So i want to thank these guys first for giving me this idea.
    Then i want to thank all the civ3 modders of civfanatics.com (specially Wyrmshadow for his
    fantastic units, Plotinus,... and all the others when i use their graphics).
    Finally i want to thank all the guys of the Storm over Europe team who host this game on their server and for giving me some advice.
    If you like this game you will like Storm over Europe and all ww2 scenarios that are developped there.

11. Vericitas

Vericitas Chieftain

:confused: Can you tell me why?!

12. Civinator

I send you a message.

Edited: I sent you the message. The screenes in this message will be to see for you temporary and be deleted at the latest in one week.

13. general-jcl

general-jcl King

Some figures concerning this game:
    - 256 buildings and wonders
    - 7 different technological trees for each nation
    - more than 400 technologies
    - 800 different units approximately

Some views of the civilopedia hereafter
    Units...

...and Wonders

14. Alpha Killer II

Alpha Killer II My avatar is a insigna...

Lookin good! :D

15. Tobert

Tobert Chieftain

Hello there!
    I´ve tried everything, but i still cannot download it. can somebody upload it somewhere else, please :cry:
    thank you

tobert

16. general-jcl

general-jcl King

Create a hotmail email without signs like - _ ...
    and create a new account on storm over Europe
    It should work

17. Tobert

Tobert Chieftain

I tried this already, but thank you!

18. Civinator

Tobert, in the moment you are not on the members list of that site. Please remind, that it can last 1-2 days for the confirmation on this site.:)

19. Tobert

Tobert Chieftain

oh, ok! I will try this later, but i´ve "registered" myself a few times, with different e-mails over a week or so ago...

20. Vericitas

Vericitas Chieftain

ok, listen up civinator!
    I don´t know, why you are not answering to my PMs (since then, you were alot of times on this site...), but with your "cool work" by banning my IP, you´ve banned the whole University of Mainz. I talked to some of my friends. they are not pleased!

@ general-jcl:

Can you please upload the mod somewhere else? I would be very pleased. Thank you