barely getting renaissance lifestyle before trait choice:D

tramwajg

Warlord
any way to delay trait choice? can't drop below 12k culture rate which is 0% of finances (I wish it was possible to set negative values:D) good that I can research renaissance lifestyle with great people:) but, only 4 turns before I would have to choose some unwanted tier I trait instead of scientific II or negotiator II which are surely better choice in mid game, anyone had similar dilemma?:D

Attachments

• renaissance.png
    renaissance.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 49
It's a plan to make it possible to suspend having to make a selection for some rounds. Been a plan for a while of course. The concept would mean if you picked up another trait level while delaying, you'd actually lose out on an opportunity, but still, I can understand this dilemma.

I would like to use it;) so I don't need to plan ahead 300 turns earlier how many research I need to reach renaissance and whether it's even possible to do in time:D

also...is it possible that culture income is displayed under science for whole game, but +/- buttons are for example grayed before researching tech that allows adjusting % of culture?

also...is it possible that culture income is displayed under science for whole game, but +/- buttons are for example grayed before researching tech that allows adjusting % of culture?
Seems a reasonable proposal but not something I can address soon.

Top Bottom