BAT Feedback Thread

Yes, I changed the mod name before. It works; however, if the mod introduces something totally new as the BUG actions it's better not to trick the game this way.

Thank you very much for your patience and competent answers. It seems that the only way to get an opinion about a BAT game is to post lots of screen-shots revealing key items in a game.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Just a note on the Generic unit, and unique unit graphics bug mentioned Here post 12, addressed in next couple

ie. generic form is shown, unless unit is picked then Unique graphics are shown.

I found this happened when I used Lowest graphics settings in options, AND I used the low resolution textures.

But it was solved (1 game test) by keeping Graphics level at low setting, (I only have 128Mb Graphics card) and using high detail terrain.

both options used full screen mode, and anti Aliasing samples 0 (I've no idea what I just said)

Is this a graphics card problem?? I think so, these setting worked for me.

The only options I've changed between the 2 situations, I used the same game was;
a)Low Resolutions Textures=Generic graphics unless unit is highlighted/selected. High detail terrains turned off.
b)Low resolution textures is now turned off, and high detail terrain is turned on. Problem is ELIMINATED!!!

Do I understand why, no I don't, it just works, a lot like my car!!!

Operating system (may have something to do with it)

Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx :crazyeye:
Wine version 1.2 release copy (rc4)
Video card N-videa G-force what ever 128 Meg,
Using Ubuntu driver 1.73
Dual Core processor (well that' what it tells me)

I've replicated the Bug, and accidentally solved it (for MEEEEE!!!!!! )

BAT 2.3, BUG 4.4, BULL 1.2, BBAI 1.5, and all other acronyms.

After writing all that, taking 4 pictures and not being able to get back to the original setting, I found it was ONLY;

Spoiler :
ANNIMATIONS FROZEN CAUSING IT TO HAPPEN!!!! :lol:

Sorry the purpose of this post was to Praise your work, and to ask if its possible or being done, that the BAT animations could be placed in the small boxes or windows instead of the default generic units.

Follow the white cursor

Spoiler :

and the 2nd box to change??

*shakes head in disbelief* Frozen Animations caused the problem..Duh uh uh!!!!

I just wanted to help Lemon merchant out, but I caused more mayhem then I solved.

Sorry the purpose of this post was to Praise your work, and to ask if its possible or being done, that the BAT animations could be placed in the small boxes or windows instead of the default generic units.

I just wanted to help Lemon merchant out, but I caused more mayhem then I solved.
Er... I'm a little confused, but...

On normal graphics settings, the the animation of the Varietas unit normally shows in the unit window, but the button is normally the generic unit button, unless it is a UU.

This is a function of Varietas, and there isn't much that I can do about it. I'm not much of an artist, I'm afraid. Varietas uses the generic button art files. There are some mod makers who are making newer buttons for things, and I'd like to add a few, but that won't happen for the next major release.

I hope I answered your question?

Thanks. That clears it up. :)

Top Bottom