Battle Win % Changed in Warlords?

CiverDan

Warlord
I have been noticing in WL that I am losing more battles in my favor that in vanilla. A recent 120 turn MP game I lost multiple 95%+ battles. Seems like those "jump points" are no longer there. I personally hate this, esp when I have the correct counter i.e. spear for chariot early and then proceed to lose a 96% batle which can have a large impact at that early stage.

CiverDan said:
I have been noticing in WL that I am losing more battles in my favor that in vanilla. A recent 120 turn MP game I lost multiple 95%+ battles. Seems like those "jump points" are no longer there. I personally hate this, esp when I have the correct counter i.e. spear for chariot early and then proceed to lose a 96% batle which can have a large impact at that early stage.

its baffling to me why ppl are constantly under the assumption that there is something sinister about the % chance to win the battle.

Win % means nothing if your doing alot of colateral sure your gonna lose 1 ,2 units but then even if the % is higher than you there still the hurt they are feeling in the long run.Also note the experience of your units vs his.. i think it play's a much more bigger Role Now with Warlords.

what difficulty level are you playing?
I've noticed that for warlods I'm losing a lot of battles with 90% odds on emperor level, but almost never lost a battle with 90% odds on noble or prince.

Vonjan said:
Win % means nothing if your doing alot of colateral sure your gonna lose 1 ,2 units but then even if the % is higher than you there still the hurt they are feeling in the long run.Also note the experience of your units vs his.. i think it play's a much more bigger Role Now with Warlords.
Ever thought about the fact that this is taken into consideration, due to the promotions you added?

Top Bottom