• Wu Zetian

Votes: 34 8.4%
  • Maria I

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Maria Theresa

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bet Elizabeth would be getting more votes if she looked more like her Steam card.

Here's an image of it:
Spoiler :

I approve of this image. This should be in civ6.

Here's the painting that Theodora's leader screen is based on. If she had that hair in game she'd have my vote.

Spoiler :

Dido is bloody hot. Always pains me to attack her.
Theodora is also pretty.... pretty. Lol

I don't get the fascination with Dido. Her face is very manlike and if you look closely, you can even see a subtle stubble:

Spoiler :

Oh, she's a queen indeed. A drag one.

Cathrine and Wu win by far. Maybe it's just me because I have something for Russian and Asian girls.
Boudicca would leave me scarred and mangled, that's cool with me.

Theodora looks like one of those drunk chick you bang outside raves, feels sort of easy to me.
Dido is noisy and whiny.
Isabella is a religious nutjob, would not touch with a stick.
Lizzy is too English.
Maria / Maria I ugly and chubby.

No surprise Theodora wins here -_-
You have no sense of style guys, you just want the easy one.

I don't get the fascination with Dido. Her face is very manlike and if you look closely, you can even see a subtle stubble:

Now that you pointed that out... I really should've voted Dido.

I just looked through Civ 4 leaders. I never really played the older civs: Is Catherine being super sexy with a touch of cheeky an ongoing tradition within the civ series a la Gandhi, or are they exaggerating her real-life qualities a la Theodora?

You have no sense of style guys, you just want the easy one.

While the skeleton with a full painters job for a face is passing for style :lol:
Not to mention none is easy, since all of them are dead or had nothing to do with the depiction of CiV. But to each his own I guess.
I just looked through Civ 4 leaders. I never really played the older civs: Is Catherine being super sexy with a touch of cheeky an ongoing tradition within the civ series a la Gandhi, or are they exaggerating her real-life qualities a la Theodora?

Yeah I think that Catherine in CiV4 was the best female head ever in Civ (excluding the hat). Though It had no accuracy at all, CiV 5 is more accurate.

I'm a girl but i voted^^ I voted for Wu Zetian. I think she has so much grace and charm. She is very beautiful. I think that Boudicca is very beautiful too

Uhh, both I think? Real life Catherine was about as promiscuous as her male counterparts, which of course was terrible and unladylike and made her very popular among the Cossacks and visiting philosophers. :lol:

If you had her husband you'd want to sleep around too. On the night of their wedding he wanted to play with his toy soldiers. This is not an innuendo.

I remember Catherine on Civ 4. Always looking angry at me for not giving her free resources.

She slapped your face when she got really angry, shaky camera and all. Really kinky.

Spoiler :

Some guys here seem to get really nervous around beautiful ladies. I mean, not you, the guys slutshaming the hot ladies and voting for the plain ones.

Top Bottom