Best mods to use with balance modpack?

I never played TBC yet, the only mods I've used so far are Civwillard and Infoaddict.
But now I want to go in the deep end and am planning on using this 'mod package', inspired by this topic:

* Thal's Balance Mod - Combined
* CiV Unofficial Patch
* Treegrowth
* Cultural Diffusion
* R.E.D. modpack
* Garrison Training
* Liberation Boost
* Emigration
* Not Another City States Mod
* City-State Diplomacy Mod
* City States UU
* [Graphic] Trading posts without spaghetti
* [Graphic] Trading posts - ReDesigned
* [Graphic] Roads and rails
* Civwillard
* Infoaddict

And hoping it'll all be compatible. But, looking at this topic, I think it probably is :)

I never played TBC yet, the only mods I've used so far are Civwillard and Infoaddict.
But now I want to go in the deep end and am planning on using this 'mod package', inspired by this topic:

* Thal's Balance Mod - Combined
* CiV Unofficial Patch
* Treegrowth
* Cultural Diffusion
* R.E.D. modpack
* Garrison Training
* Liberation Boost
* Emigration
* Not Another City States Mod
* City-State Diplomacy Mod
* City States UU
* [Graphic] Trading posts without spaghetti
* [Graphic] Trading posts - ReDesigned
* [Graphic] Roads and rails
* Civwillard
* Infoaddict

And hoping it'll all be compatible. But, looking at this topic, I think it probably is :)

I think there is a conflict with not a another city state mod. When I use both of them, the new city-state traits didnt work, I don't get the free policy each era, and I didnt get the free great person from the Freedom policy that lets you choose one.

I wish they were compatible, Not another city states mod seems really interesting. It adds several new types of city state like commercial and scientific. It also adds 50+ new city states, and gives some fot ehm pictures. I think it would be a good mud to merge with the balance ods.

First of all, a big THANKS to Thal! This is the kind of modpack i was waiting for, and i'm really enjoing it. (before discover Balance i was still playing Civ4!):crazyeye:

I'm doing something similiar with Fallout new Vegas, named Fallout SuperPack, which i'll release in the next days :scan:

BTW, is there a mod list perfectly compatible with Balance combined modpack?, for example, diplowillard, emigration, liberation boost.. something like that, mods that do not ruin the BALANCE thing but only add good features... :p

Thanks in advice, and thanks for this lovely work!

Are the superpacks for fallout 3 & new vegas still available Danwood? because your forums are down now.

Top Bottom