[Beta] R.E.D. WWII Edition v.31 - Need testers !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last one you posted the 3 november and I started a new game 39-45 europe. It may be another reason but it seem to me it happened during AI air attack. (data v4 and mod 31 beta 5)
thanks, can you provide a log from after the crash please ? Is it random or it happens always at the same time if you reload that game ?

What does th DLL do? I can't play civ anymore!
It does nothing special, just add a game event to get combats info, it's 10 lines of code.

Sorry for the delay, just come back from school. Where is the log and I will do more test with a save game and tell you.

Hello, I reproduced the ctd. Its in the 1939-1945 scenario with event on. It happen when germany take Warsaw. There was still a lots of fightings going on while the event was procesed. I got it twice with that save and I never have problems before with events in that scenario.

Attachments

• Lua.zip
    188.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Winston Churchill - Turn 18 - January 1, 1940.zip
    2 MB · Views: 50
Thanks !

Please, can you check if you don't have 2 versions of R.E.D. WWII Edition in the mod folder ?

from your log it appears that functions that are not in v.31 beta5 are called anyway.

Ok, shame on me :-| When I instaled beta 5 I may have overwrited the folder. I deleted it now and reisntalled fresh and it work. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

"Fall of X" Bug is gone with the new dll and beta/alpha/whatever Version. So much win...

:bowdown:

With the new version including the dll, the game seems to be alot more responsive aswell. Its been a long time since the game has moved this fast when it comes to taking turns, I know Im only playing the 1939 europe map but previous games on this map were way slower..

So far its been totally awesome, cant wait till next update :D

Next update is here.

Moderator Action: And this thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom