Beyond the sword

:rolleyes: Yes, of course, but before Peter the Great Founded St. Pietrsburgh and moved the capital there, The Principalty of Moscow was the core of old Russia before that, think of Iwan the Terrible if you need a name to connect to.

mick

Im new here.

Do you think Rhyse and fall of civilzation could come in the standard BtS box as and official scenario? That would be a thought...

That would be wonderful... i we can all hope a lot of new improviment in the game too.

I wonder if the dutch or potrugese or khemer are going to make an apperance in Rhyse BtS.

The Dutch and Portuguese are a must! I don't know how Rhye can but them in game... but that is his problem :lol: i just play

That would be wonderful... i we can all hope a lot of new improviment in the game too.

The Dutch and Portuguese are a must! I don't know how Rhye can but them in game... but that is his problem :lol: i just play

The dutch could be a minor civ like the celts. The portugese colonies could give european south america more representation.

Netherlands could settle all Indonesia, and was a Comercial Great Power, but Portugal is higher in my wishlist.

And we are talking about the BtS changes, and netherlands is confirmed in BtS... =)

There isn't room for Portugal nor Holland.
Do you think we'll get Holland in the game (with 2 plots available) but we can't have Korea (8 plots available).

Btw I would find it odd that the capital of Holland would be Johannesburg, New Amsterdam or Jakarta.

There isn't room for Portugal nor Holland.
Do you think we'll get Holland in the game (with 2 plots available) but we can't have Korea (8 plots available).

Btw I would find it odd that the capital of Holland would be Johannesburg, New Amsterdam or Jakarta.

Expanded Iberia and Low Countries is the answer! :mischief:

I'd prefer an improved ecology model to the addition of any new civ. If you want more civs in densely populated areas, you need a larger world map (like Rhye's civ3 one). That in turn means longer loading times, a lot of reballancing, etc. If you want to do it, feel free to do it. For me new civs don't really add anything gameplay wise, which would justify longer loading times.
On the other hand don't you think that erosion, lack of (drinkable) water, global warming (that is not caused by nukes but CO2, etc) is an important thing that is even less represented in civ4 than in the previous franchise. Pollution clearing was stupid, pollution leading to global climate change wasn't.

Well, it is less represented for the difficult it brings into the game, in how to handle it, it was removed to make the game more...easier in all terms.

And pollution will only matter in the last 30 turns of the game, not very important for me, normally you quit or already won by this date.

And if the Kael mod to speed CIV really improve the speed of the RFC, Rhye can put some new civs =)

I know. People have their real life to deal with the drawbacks and hardships of life and PC games to play out the perfect and omnipotent being they always wanted to be.:)

I always liked the pollution challenge of the industrial and modern age, though. Probably I'm the only one.:D

Well I would really like to see global warming put in (NOT caused by nukes.)
I might also be cool if for some improvementless spaces could add health to you city - you couldnt turn the tibetan wilderness into a vaste industrial mining area and get away with it. Or perhaps some improvemnet like mines should add 0.25 unhealthiness.

What do you think?

Top Bottom