Blackened Skies

OOC: OBJECTION ! This is not right. You can't take a rebel movement and then simply say, "sup,give up". You can change but simpyl say that the Prussians give up because you want to is wrong .

OOC: He has 0 divisions. The Prussians would have surrendered anyway.

Yea so I'm going to jump in here real quick. Due to the rule changes and how deployment works, Prussia has 0 "Active" divisions, because it is still arming. Prussia is still getting ready for the fight, so it hasn't really done much combat against Russia.

Golgol, you can remain Prussia if you wish or switch to Switzerland. I'm going to go ahead though and override the Prussian surrender though.

Spoiler :

To the people of the USSA:

Comrades! We have won a glorious victory on this day! We have pushed back the American oppressors and reclaimed land for our glorious people! We must rejoice, but never forget our goals. We must all take up arms and fight our oppressors, reclaim what is rightfully ours! Together we can stand against the might of the Fed oppressors and together we will achieve victory! The committee to draw up the constitution of our glorious nation is meeting as we speak. Soon my brothers and sisters we will be our own, no one will be able to claim the USSA! We will not Fall back, we will fight to the last, We will take no steps back, Only Forward!

OOC: Fantastic Update

Yea so I'm going to jump in here real quick. Due to the rule changes and how deployment works, Prussia has 0 "Active" divisions, because it is still arming. Prussia is still getting ready for the fight, so it hasn't really done much combat against Russia.

Golgol, you can remain Prussia if you wish or switch to Switzerland. I'm going to go ahead though and override the Prussian surrender though.

Thank you but I'm still switching to the Swiss. I actually new they were arming themselves but I still felt like it was a hopeless situation so I decided to surrender and switch.

Alright then, welcome to Switzerland :)

Umshini wami mshini wami
khawuleth'umshini wami
Umshini wami mshini wami,
khawuleth'umshini wami
Umshini wami mshini wami,
khawuleth'umshini wami
khawuleth'umshini wami
Wen'uyang'ibambezela
umshini wami, khawuleth'umshini wami...

Spoiler translations are poop :
My machine gun my machine gun
Please bring my machine gun
My machine my machine gun
My machine gun my machine gun
You're pulling me back
My machine gun, Please bring my machine gun

Greek government formed in Exile

Nikolaos Plastiras, the new leader of Greece has this to say: "While Greece has fallen despite the valiant defense of our men, a few ministers and military officers have managed to escape Greece and have vowed to continue the struggle against the Italian imperialists. They have been allowed by the Tsar to form a government-in-exile in St. Petersburg."

he also mentions that the previous government, run by Ioannis Metaxas, has not been heard from. from our point of view, they are dead. if they are discovered alive, an inquiry will be held as to why Greece fell so easily to Italy. they may be innocent of any wrongdoing, or they may be guilty of some crime.

OOC: thats right. i am rejoining. i just needed a small break, apparently.

The Russian Tsar pledges to help in any way he can his Greek allies and he vows to liberate sooner or later Greece.

Russia mobilizes to 75%

Greek Government in Exile calls out for Volunteers

the Greek government is calling on Greeks in Russia, and Russian volunteers, to help form an Army, to liberate Greece. know that if you join, you will be Guaranteed a spot in the Army, and will help rebuild Greece from the Italian, er, "administration", and serve under the legendary Greek General, Nikolaos Plastiras. the chance for Glory is yours, if you take it.

the the minimum number of volunteers to form an Army is 10,000. anything less than that, we cant do anything.

do note that Russia will decide the exact Army Composition, because they will want us to do the hard work of liberating Greece.

An excerpt from President Alfonso Pumarejo's speech in Bolivar Plaza said:
My friends, my fellow Colombians. For as long as any of us can remember, we have prided ourselves on the sweat, of the blood, of the toil of the Colombian citizen. That we are the hardest workers, the Godliest. With the help of our friends in Washington D.C., Colombians today have achieved the highest standard of living they have ever reached, and I thank, with all my heart, the work that our American allies have invested into this country.

Building upon that, all of us are South Americans, Colombian and Venezuelan alike. The nations of this young and beautiful continent were all founded upon the principles of freedom from tyranny and oppression; we are all brothers, if not in the blood in our veins, than in the blood we have all spilled. The tragedies of last year, of the thousands that died in the streets, they will not be forgotten.

From this day forward, Colombia will blaze its own path in the world, and we will be reborn as the Republic of Gran Colombia - Venezuelans and Colombians, standing as equals before our maker, the Lord thy God. Long live the Republic! Long live America!

Taking over Colombia

Apologies for the double post

Colombia will be raising its mobilization to 60%

India mobilises to 40%

The United Kingdom mobilizes to 80%

Marcy Barge gives a Radio Broadcast
To the people of India. Only a few months ago we lost one of our most cherished leaders and statesmen in history. He unified us through his love of the Queen and he brought us all together, breaking through the bondage of archaic castes, through the Indian Education Act.

Yesterday his memory was betrayed by those who forced themselves upon us and demanded that you kill your own brothers and sisters in the street. Fifty one more men and women have died since that day but I cannot believe that the India that Trevelyan left behind could do this. I implore all for you to think for a moment, to what life was like before. Back when your children would be filed into their place in society by birth rather than merit, character, loyalty or all those other qualities Trevelyan held dear.

Children now learn together who twenty years ago would not even have been permitted in the same room. We are building bonds and community for a better future when all may have the chance to better themselves and all can seek the fruit of knowledge. We have built a better nation, our bonds are stronger when we stand as brothers than they were when those bonds were enforced on us by an oppressive system conjured up so that petty kings could rule over fearful subjects.

I want us all to band together over the next few months as brothers and sister. We are all people of India, be we Hindu, Muslim or Christian, be we Tamil, English or Bengali. We should continue to go forwards in brotherhood through the trails that are approaching us.

I tell you this now, not just because there are those among us who would threaten the world we are building here but because there are also those outside who too seek to threaten us. A few weeks ago at the Imperial conference myself and the Duchess of Gunfleet spoke with the other Imperial leaders including Tom Black. We spoke on many issues of democracy and security. Only a handful of years ago it was India who stopped the first Sino-Russian war. I am happy to report that London has given us the go ahead to once again aid our Chinese friends and we will be deploying troops to aid in their conflict alongside the 70,000 British troops already aiding the Han Republic.

What's we have recently learned that there will be an end to the constitutional crisis we have been suffering since the death of the Governor-General. Her Majesty has appointed a new man to lead our nation General Gordon Grumman. I am greatly relieved to pass on this burden to someone more qualified and myself, Sir George Pendleton and General Sir Collin Hay have already begun briefing Captain Roger Penrose, the man sent to India to begin preparations, on the responsibilities of governing India.

I wish now to dispel any rumours that have been floating about as Tom Blacks declaration the other week that I would have a military trial over the Goa Occupation. Her Grace Mattie Storrin has given me council though that as I was never official made Governor-General I was never given a commission and so by law can only be tried in a civilian trial here in India. It is also our belief that there would be insufficient evidence to press any conviction given that I was not even acting Governor-General at the time of the occupation.
As to the fate of General the Viscount Prouge we will await the arrival of our new Governor-General before General Hay presses any formal charges.

I wish to congratulate General Grumman, and I hope that you all will do the same. Together as a united India we are strong and will remain strong.

God Save the Queen!

The Great Zhao mobilizes to 90% in response to the United Kingdom's betrayal.

ooc: what the hell

Russia mobilizes to 90% and vows to bring down the tyrannical British Empire.

Top Bottom