BNH02: 2+2= ... Nevermind, Ill beat the answer out of ya!

nothing to rush except heroic epic, which I think is being built. So let's save it for a samurai army. But make the leader build an army so we can get more MGL's.

(Make sure you only load 1 samurai in the army so that it can go into galleys for our overseas pointy sticking efforts After it has landed, we can fill it up with more samurai.)

Got it, but can't play neither today nor tomorrow. If you feel like skipping me, do so. If not, I'll play on tuesday.

Turn 0, 300 AD:
Build an army with the leader. We are still far far away from samurai and will get many other leaders until then.
Switch military production from swords to horses to be upgradeable to samurai later.
MM several clowns to be taxmen instead.

IBT: Germany wants peace, but they won't pay enough.

Turn 1, 310 AD:
nothing special

Turn 2, 320 AD:
nothing special

Turn 3, 330 AD:
nothing special

IBT:
Persia gets Literature. Nothing we really need as we don't do research.

Turn 4, 340 AD:
Found New Kyoto in former Babylonian territory

Turn 5, 350 AD:
Capture Leipzig
Capture Hamburg

Generally started building temples and give cities the possibility to grow. We'll need more production power in the middle ages.

THE SAVE

Since we just about waved bye to Babylon (Bye Bye Babylon would be a good title, no?), and we are crushing the Germans, I suppose we could make peace right about when Germany hits the MA, so we can ask for techs. I've forgotten how far along the tech tree we are.

BigNHuge -> waiting
Lullaby -> just played 5.
MadViking -> up
Tribute -> on deck
Aegis Shield -> waiting

MadViking is UP!!!

Another thing, Tribute mentioned it before: if we get more MGLs, build armies, but do not fill them, or fill them with 1 unit max, so we can bring them overseas for the coming wars.

This game's won if you ask me. Only a matter of time.

Yeah, I really thought this would be tougher variant. But the gold and being only on Monarch made it easy. My next SG will be Diety :) see who plays then!

Of course its not done, but it just seems that we have it in the bag.

Just because it seems to be in the bag, please continue! We could get a conquest in Samurai times, could be one of the fastest SG victories yet. Thats something to aim for, see how fast we can win. If we go that route, we need a navy and to start the dropping.

I had only played 5 because i was faced with a decision we should have all discussed, go back to original 10 turns plz. More war :)

Once we buy Chivalry, its basically gg. Samurai will destroy the world.

Take it Tribute :) The faster were done, the faster we can get to a more difficult game.

With Tribute and Aegis out for the moment it's up to BigNHuge again.

Well is Tribute out or will his comp be repaired in the next couple of days?

Top Bottom