BNW systematically crash on turn 295.

Baron2

Warlord
Anyone have a suggestion ? It's a bit annoying, lol, it was a good game...

Could you please post the save if it reproduces? Would love to take a look.

After trials and errors, I cornered the issue : it was a bugged ancient site

After trials and errors, I cornered the issue : it was a bugged ancient site

I'm getting this too. How did you fix it? I got through 2 whole games before this started happening now I can't complete any game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Same problem on my game. Always on 327 Germany's turn, game keeps crashing. Really sad, I was enjoying it too.

I found a workaround. It is indeed because of a bugged ancient site. Well i had new random seed on and had to keep reloading and playing until the ancient site no longer bugged out.

So always play with new random seed I guess

Thanks for giving me a clue about what the problem was, and my game always crashed same turn, MY WEEKEND-LONG MARATHON GAME, i tried everything from disabling autosaves, graphic options, etc. it was driving me insane

after reading this, i identified the site that caused the problem easily because it didnt show how many turns were left to complete, so sended my archeologist to other site, and just to be sure i parked a worker at the problem site (beign on an island of my ally city state should have no problem)

Thank you so much, now i can complete my game. Started random civ and got america, and got lucky with mt. kilimanjaro, minute men + altitude training is a blast, got to invade runaway pachacuti rather easily and after that im going for domination :D

Well, I did the cheap and cowarldy thing, which is, uh, to cancel the dig....

First of all, I log in and see this "You last visited: Jan 21, 2007 at 09:59 AM" DAMN!

Second of all "After trials and errors, I cornered the issue : it was a bugged ancient site" Ahhh HAAAAAAA!! I have three different game with this problem (not all the same turn number). But now that I think about it, that makes perfect sense! Its always right after I started digging sites! Will do some experimenting to confirm and will let you know, thanks so much for posting this!!

Ok....on two of my games its ALL the dig sites that I have tried so far...On the third it appears to only be one...But it is in fact the dig sites :(

Top Bottom