Bohemian KuenstlerHalle

ikey

ikey pronounced [ee-ki]
Bohemian KuenstlerHalle

A workshop, atelier and gallery for visual arts. Located in the historical are of the city Bavaria, it was an old building of the ancient times that was in 1345 A.D rebuilt. In the workshop, any citizen of Fanatika may use the space as he wishes, free of charge, to create. In a separate workshop, Ikey does his work. The gallery shows exhibits from local artists and also foreign pieces of great rarity and marvellous beauty.
Ikey does drawings and paintings on request.

[p.s.: All drawings/items are _real_ drawings made by myself, scanned and used as an illustrative image of a work of art which will be ficticious and only exist in Fanatika. I decided so to give it a bit of realism So, selling the drawing in Fanatika is a trade of a ficticious, virtual work of art. The original drawing and its copyright remain in the author's possesion. :) ]

The different exhibits will be held in this thread, in a message right below this one.

Prices of works on display will be displayed right along with their image and description.

Prices of works of art done on request:
b&w drawing, __________ 200g-400g
color drawing, _________ 400g-600g
watercolour, ___________ 500g-1000g
[prices vary with the size and complexity of the request]

We're are looking for other Fanatikan artists to work with us. Contact ikey! (ikey@terra.com.br)

...for now, it is closed:)

UPCOMING EXHIBITS:

"Art in ancient Fanatika"
(pieces of fanatikan art of the ancient period)

at the Bohemian KuenstlerHalle
somewhere during the 7th Term :)

ikey, I'd like your best rendition of the Military Academy in a small color drawing. A large small one would be nice. I'd like to hang it in my office. Thank you,

Cyc

your drawing will be ready in about a week.
the 'large small' thing was a typing mistake i had made. already edited it :)
so your large colour drawing will cost 600g, to be deposited in my account whenever you feel confortable with it :)
~ikey

Please charge the 600g to my account whenever your wish, ikey. I have no problem with paying in advance for works of art.

ikey, you said about a week....it's been two weeks. Any idea when my prepaid artwork will be in my office?

Hullo, Cyc,

i'm sorry about the delay. your drawing is not all finished yet, and some little problems are keeping me from working my (real-life) workshop.
Your drawing is at the top of my priority list, so don't worry :)

......3 weeks....

maybe you should just refund the 600g until the work is done, ikey.

1 whole month with no product...I wonder just how nasty I can get in this thread without getting banned. I want my 600 gold by the weekend ikey.

Maybe I should come by with my catapult and the appropriate amount of cow dung to persuade him, sir Cyc.

*ikey rushes into his atelier, after a three wek period spent in New Japan, Karachi and Cupertania...*

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, master Cyc.
I have to blame it on some rl problems, though.
You will be refunded immediately, and the painting will be delivered to you on my expenses.

I hope i can make up to my delay that way ^.^
~ikey

Top Bottom