BOTM 186 (Game of the Month!)

krikav

Theorycrafter
A quick shout-out for the ever ongoing game of the month.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/news-botm-186-starts-27november.652094/

I played civ4 a really really long time, before joining up on these monthly games, big mistake!

You play these games with Buffy5, and the saves are closely survailed to avoid any type of cheating.
This adds (for me) alot of fun, as it really forces me to concentrate and focus. Making the gameplay more engaging and exciting.

I'm up at the 1AD mark in this game now, and I can highly recommend it. It's with justinian, the start is juicy and the mapscript is abit of the beaten track with highlands (which I'll likely play more in the future).
I can highly recommend it!

hum you got me there... I've just downloaded the save. Hopefully I'll have time to play through!

Spoiler for self reminder :
cannons need iron, cannons need iron, cannons need iron

:whipped: That was embarrassing :blush: I am slowly getting over it lol

It was all the more fun, because I did almost the same exact mistake.
"Oh, I have just libbed steel and I don't have iron...
"Oh!! :) Charly is willing to trade me iron... but it's going to cost me a fortune. :/"
"Charly DOWs" :'(

Thanks for the announcement, I usually miss the BOTMs. At least a very strong capitol here. To find good cities in reach can sometimes be an issue on highlands. But the capitol.. oracle is more than possible here. That should encourage me to risk again some deity game :mischief:

Last edited:
@RRRaskolnikov
iron_drevil.jpg

I just love that movie! you remind me I should start the actual game this week end...

Top Bottom