Boudicca of the Iceni : 3D animated, era specific leaderhead.

Well, I don't know about Boudicca, but I think Catherine is going to get a make-over...

I can hardly wait for Crazy Horse to come out! The Sioux have been poorly led for too long.

she's really cool :goodjob: i downloaded her,i dont wanna make new folders or a race.if i want to replace her with some other head where do i put the files?

Juka The Dumb said:
she's really cool :goodjob: i downloaded her,i dont wanna make new folders or a race.if i want to replace her with some other head where do i put the files?

The files all go in the Art folder of Civ3, into the four sub-folders that the leaderhead comes in - ie, place the contents of the advisor folder in the download into Civ3/Art/Advisors, the civilopedia entries into Civ3/Art/Civilopedia/Icons/Races, the flics into Civ3/Art/Flics and the leaderheads into Civ3/Art/Leaderheads. If you want to replace Catherine of Russia, for example, you'll need to delete all of Catherine's individual files (the ones in those folders prefixed with CA) and rename all the Boudicca individual files so it has CA instead of BO. Take care with the flics - BO_01 and BO_02 need to be renamed CA_A01 and CA_A02; BO_C01 and BO_C02 need to be renamed CA_01 and CA_02.

@Goldflash - I thought you wanted to marry Teuta?

@Everyone - thanks for the kind comments :goodjob: !!

thanx r8,and you were right,it was catherine that just took a hike...
:whipped: :queen:

She's excellent, R8XFT! I really like how you've done each era style; they all fit just perfectly. You do such great work :eek: :D

OMG I'm speechless :eek:
it's wonderful !!!

We need more tough, yet easy on the eye, female leader heads!! Nice one for showing the way (with your African ones also). :)

Well I know about that and have been playing it (haven't met big bad B yet). Just waiting to see more of it before commenting but you will get some balanced feedback on it.

Top Bottom