Brave New World's 9 new Civs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal history of the source-leaker removed from post. Previous thread was deleted. Apparently I narrowly avoided a week-long ban.

If I had to guess I'd say the moderator who deleted the thread is part of the Frankenstein group and he's trying to damage control the original Polish post.

The mods have nothing to do with it. They close singular civ threads all the time. Especially ones that are not confirmed. Just discuss it here.

The mods have nothing to do with it. They close singular civ threads all the time. Especially ones that are not confirmed. Just discuss it here.

The two Shoshone threads weren't just locked, they were deleted/buried in an existing thread.

Not that I'm trying to fan the flames of conspiracy.

"Personal history" of the source-leaker removed from post. Previous thread was deleted. Apparently I narrowly avoided a week-long ban.

If I had to guess I'd say the moderator who deleted the thread is part of the Frankenstein group and he's trying to damage control the original Polish post.

The mods always delete tons of threads people make about single civs even though there is this thread here. There's been threads for Vietnam, Israel, the Sioux, etc. these past few months that got deleted; the mods just don't want threads cluttering up the forum. You're not getting singled out at all. If you posted your stuff here nothing would have happened.

"Personal history" of the source-leaker removed from post. Previous thread was deleted. Apparently I narrowly avoided a week-long ban.

Maybe you shouldn't publicly discuss moderator actions?

During one of the QA's, someone asked if one of the last new civs was European.
Guess what the response was.

"Absolutely not! We've been Eurocentric for far too long and it's time we introduce something new from elsewhere!"

Not.

We know it's Venice with 99.9999999999% certainty.

Fixed that for you. (Not that I'm saying Venice won't be in the game. Back on the first page, I said Venice was in my wishlist. Keyword "was". After talk of an Italian agglomeration, I was excited to see Lorenzo de' Medici led a blob of Italian city states under one empire. :lol:)

Really? Where? (I've been offline for four hours!)

Someone posted a thread a while ago claiming they had received a press release of BNW with no NDA, and revealed the last 2 civs, complete with their UAs and UUs. The thread was promptly deleted.

Someone posted a thread a while ago claiming they had received a press release of BNW with no NDA, and revealed the last 2 civs, complete with their UAs and UUs. The thread was promptly deleted.

That's not really a confirmation.

Really? What was the second civ? Or did nobody bother to screenshot it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom