Broken Graphics...

Onionsoilder

Reaver
Well, I downloaded Orbis the other day after hearing someone talk about how good the mercenary system is in it, figuring I should probably give it a try and see if there was anything I could borrow for my own modmod. I played both FF and Wild Mana and didn't like either, but Orbis is... different. I really like all the new features and game mechanics, but at the same time some of those features and game mechanics seem unnecessary and just get annoying at times. But that's besides the point.

I was playing a game as Sheaim when Orthus attacked me. Oddly enough, he had Woodsman II instead of his usual combat promotions. This led my stupid worker to not realize he was in range, and he continued working on a quarry instead of stopping to run away. I reloaded to move him manually, and... the graphics broke. Not sure why. They worked fine before the reload, but now(after many reloads, including a restart of my computer and the game) I still have the red ball that signified a missing .nif. I downloaded both the 1.0 main install, the 1.0b patch, and the sound files, and installed all of them. Like I said, the graphics were fine before the reload... don't know why they're broken now.

EDIT: Perhaps I should have clarified this, but it's one (1) of the warriors that has the red sphere, and the rest of his body that isn't obscured by it shows up fine. The city and other warriors are also fine.

EDIT2: Gah, I meant to edit it instead of making another post.

Top Bottom