[BTS 3.19] Earth 35 Civilizations MOD

First off, I'd like to congratulate you on the fantastic mod. I'm having a great time playing it.

Thank you sir. :)

My question is, I have destroyed 3 civs in my current game and yet they still appear active. They have no cities left (I have checked by entering the world builder). Would this be a bug or possibly a setting that has been enabled? I am somewhat new to this game so I may be missing something
Thanks!

Yeah, that's a game option enabled called "total annihllation" and not a bug.

Play a CUSTOM SCENARIO game in the Mod and Just UNCHECK the box in the game options and you will not have this problem again... :crazyeye:

This looks like just the mod I've been wanting to play! What civs are in the America's and Africa?

Any chance several distinctive tribes (IE Sioux, Iriqious, etc) show up in North America instead of just "Native America".... and Canada too? How 'bout Brazil? What new civs are there? :D

This is the best Earth map mod I have played, It rocks. Thanks for making it Liambane!

Thx buddy! :goodjob:

Why is it that it always crashes on me as soon as I hit enter to finish my first turn???

Dunno... First time I hear this "bug"... check video drivers... :confused:

Thx buddy! :goodjob:

Dunno... First time I hear this "bug"... check video drivers... :confused:

I figured it out myself. It has nothing to do with drivers. It's an XML problem with the mod. Everytime I loaded up the mod, while it was loading I kept getting an xml error saying there was no such playercolor as "Lime" and it was in the Tupi modular PlayerColorInfos.xml. So I went into the Tupi PlayerColorInfos.xml file and the ColorVal.xml file, and sure enough there is a discrepancy. You have the playercolorInfos tag for Tupi as "lime", but if you go into the colorVal.xml, it actually says "tupi" as the color for the Civilization_Tupi color value tags.

Might wanna check that with the latest version. :)

When will we expecting a new version ?

What about an Ancient theming of civilizations ?

Like, not an scenario, but only Civs from 500 BC and only their 40 civstart locations...

Yeah, that would be pretty sick. But I bet you could do that by just taking out every civilization that doesn't belong.

Hello
This mod is nice, 10x for cr8ing it
Becouse I want to personalize it for myself so I have several questions:
1. How can I change the leader stats ?
2. How can I change the starting techs and the starting units?
3. How can I change the colour of the civilization?
I tried
\Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Earth 40 Civs\Assets\XML\Civilization\CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml
Code:
<DefaultPlayerColor>PLAYERCOLOR_[COLOR="Red"]DARK_PURPLE[/COLOR]</DefaultPlayerColor>

I canged the original gray of the germans to the dark purple of the romans but it doesnt seem to have any effect

I did the same thing for the techs but with no effect
My knowledge in the python field is not wide, so I'd appreciate good explanation
Thanks

Ciao streetdog.
Grazie per aver provato il mio mod.

1) Le proprietà dei leader sono un pò più complicate, io nn le ho cambiate. dovrebbero essere CIV4LeaderHeadInfos ed è li che devi cambiare i vari valori. cmq nn ti consiglio di farlo.

2) Per le tecnologie, sempre all'interno della mappa con notepad devi aggiungerle manualmente per OGNI SQUADRA. per esempio:

BeginTeam
TeamID=0
Tech=TECH_THE_WHEEL
Tech=TECH_AGRICULTURE
ContactWithTeam=0
RevealMap=0
EndTeam

Aggiungi Tech= *nome tecnologia* e quella civiltà avrà quella tecnologia quando inizi la partita. Per le unità apri la mappa col workbuilder e le aggiungi manualmente, poi salvi tutto.

3) Per cambiare i colori delle civiltà devi aprire con notepad la mappa. In Begin Player devi cambiare "Color=PLAYERCOLOR_WHITE" in ciò che vuoi

Spero di essere stato d'aiuto. Ciao. ;)

Grazie mille.
Ho apportato le modifiche che ritenevo necessarie.
Quello che non riesco a fare stavolta è cambiare i sounds - gli inni,il parlato ecc e l'art - le immagini dei leader, gli stemmi ecc

In realtà sto cercando di alterare una delle civiltà già presenti e di trasformarla in una nuova. Hai dimenticato d'includere la Bulgaria :) E come non dispongo di soundtrack bulgaro pensavo di utilizzare e adattare quello russo o qualcosa dal genere
Se sapessi come aggiungere una nuova civiltà invece di trasformare una già esistente, sarebbe tutto molto più semplice :D

Spero che non ti dispiacia che modifico il tuo mod, lo sto semplicemente aggiustando ai miei gusti

Edit 1:
Ho modificato i sound - si trovavano nel CIV4CivilizationInfos, ma non so come farlo nel mod. Senza di esso funziona normalmente. Nel CIV4CivilizationInfos del mod dopo di aver fatto le stesse modifiche il risultato non è cambiato

Hi guys.
I update this mod with some new features:

I add Varietas Delectat 5.0 and Solver's 0.19 unofficial patch (this will let able to create colonies, cause tha gamecore will support 50 civs). this version will be by default with "VASSAL STATES" option enabled.

I've fixed the TUPI LIME bug, fixed some resource location, removed total annillhation. I change the gamespeedinfo too.

I've removed CANADIAN civs for IROQUOIS civ (More historical accuracy, i mean)

Any ideas or bug i didn't see are welcome... :goodjob:

If you have Memory Allocation Failure in the middle of the game and you're running Windows Vista 32 here's the solution:

Click start and run the command "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 3072" Then restart the computer.

You will have no more MAF problem now. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

What about adapting "Rhye's Earth Map 18 Civs" into "Rhye's Earth Map 40 Civs" ?

You know the map shipped by default with the game, because its smaller than your actual map and MAFs should be The Past :goodjob:

You have the possibility to fill all the entire standard Huge Earth, isn't...

You can slightly modify it and many peoples would love it...

Because i realize that your default map is too big :( Finally... Sorry, i am...

We try to play this MOD in an gigantic Pitboss with 40(!) players. Unfortunatly i get the message "runtime error", when i try to connect to the server. in SP the mod works excellent. Who can help me/us?

Jesper

Edit: Windows XP, new computer
Edit2: Maybe different versions, i try a new download...

Dude, you are the first one with this problem... BTW be sure that you discovered PRIESTHOOD. Without him you can't use Priests as great people.
I bet that this is the cause.

Hi, I just started playing Civ again to try your mod. It's very nice! But now I have a great priest and I cannot use him, same problem as above. And yes I have discovered priesthood.

Saved game is attached... Can someone try to load it up and see if they have the same problem or a fix?

Attachments

• Shaka AD-0173-May.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.2 MB · Views: 257
I found the solution to my great prophet bug!

I had to edit this file:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods\Earth 40 Civs\Assets\Python\Screens\CvMainInterface.py

And change these lines:

Spoiler :
if iUnitType == CvUtil.findInfoTypeNum(gc.getUnitInfo, gc.getNumUnitInfos(), "UNIT_PROPHET") and gc.getMap().plot( g_pSelectedUnit.getX(), g_pSelectedUnit.getY() ).isCity():
pPlayer = g_pSelectedUnit.getOwner()

to:

Spoiler :
# if iUnitType == CvUtil.findInfoTypeNum(gc.getUnitInfo, gc.getNumUnitInfos(), "UNIT_PROPHET") and gc.getMap().plot( g_pSelectedUnit.getX(), g_pSelectedUnit.getY() ).isCity():
# pPlayer = g_pSelectedUnit.getOwner()

Now I can use my prophet! Whohoooo!

Top Bottom