[BtS] Amra's Modpack v3 for Beyond the Sword

If that was his problem, he never would be able to run it. :)

That's not his problem then...

As for the ranged bombardment? Do you have a Bombard button? It should look like a bullseye or so. Press B that's the default key.

Yup i have the bombard button, and i tried as well with
I'm running on Bts 3.13, my friend told me amra does not run with 3.17. And actually, he got no problem to bombard, and on my other computer, with much less capacities, it is okay too.

And, i "spammed" just because i dunno this forum and dunno where's the right place to post on :)

Can anybody tell me where I can find a working download link for advanced or basic version. It would be very nice.

I am playing Amra advanced on Bts 3.13 , the same as Xaxxa38 who posted before.
I have the same issue with bombard...the button shows...the squares that are bombardable high
light in green when cursor over them ,,but unable to bombard .
Any thoughts ?

the modder of this fine fine mod has been long gone...

i would suggest moving on to the other great mods available here .

Yeah.
My biggest recommendations:

If you just want new leaders and civs, go for either CivGold or Varietas Delectat (I know I spelled that wrong)

If you want new civs, new leaders, and a few other additions that aren't very game changing (like new religions), go for Diplomacy.

If you want new leaders, civs, wonders, religions, buildings, etc. and have played other Civ titles, go for Extra.

The link is broken. That is all.

Farsight? Seriously, did you not read the posts above you? :(

There's nothing to be done about the dead link. Sorry. You just bumped a topic for no reason.

I only read the posts above me after I posted.

This mod is old. You are better off downloading another mod. :(

:bump:

Can someone send me a copy of the Civilization and Leaderhead folder of Amra's modpack? I'd like to copy some of his UU's, Leaderheads and Civilization Music for my own personal mod. Unfortunately the link in the OP seems to be down.

This sucks. I used to play this mod when I still played Civ4 a year ago. I decided to play the game again and I was looking forward to playing this mod but I forgot to back it up. Now I can't install it because both advanced and basic installs are missing from filefront and the author is gone.

If anyone still has the file, can you upload it and post it in the download comments, in a private message to me, or in this discussion thread?

Thanks,
XvShadow

Hey, does anyone knows Maria Theresa's late theme from the Vanilla version? The early theme is the Blue Danube Waltz, the middle is Rock me Amadeus, but I don't know the late theme, which is a shame, since it's pretty catchy.

Top Bottom