[BTS] Fictionalization IV

You should add Godzilla as a barb unit.

Question: Do you plan to finish the heracles.nif? It is such a awesome building site, i cant belief that he will never get worked.

You should add Godzilla as a barb unit.

While playing with World Builder, I noticed that the "Big G" is in there, ut the graphics are the same as for the hydra and (I think) the Loong Dragon.

One problem has been giving me fits since I noticed it. Units with the Respawn promotion won't respawn. Could this have been caused by a bad/improper install? (I may have installed the 5.0 patch onto the 6.0 Mod.)

Should I reinstall or has anyone else noticed this problem?

This definately is one of the best mods that I have ever played, but there is one problem. I found some art that I would really like to use for a project that I'm working on, but there it's not in the art folder under the assets file. I know that it has to be there, but I just can't seem to find it. If you could just tell me where all of the art files go, that would save a whole bunch of time for me.

i think it would be pretty cool to have Godzilla as either a barbarian or great general

I'd like the "Big G" to look and sound more like his ole self.

Big_G.gif
This guy

Muppet_Big_G.gif
Not the muppet!​

The classic roar!

I get a really huge crash.

When I run the mod, it gets to the XML stuff, and has SO MANY ERROR MESSAGES like you have NO IDEA.

I pressed and held Enter for minutes until I got bored.

Please help, this mod looks FREAKIN awesome. While I'm no DBZ fan, I have to admit, the idea of making Goku destroy Russia made me shed a tear of pure liquid joy.

Version is 1.74, I have no expansions.

EDIT: Actually, I seem to be getting this for other mods, too. May have to google it.

One of the best mods I've played. As a Marx Brothers fan I couldn't resist playing Freedonia and finding the Duck Soup playing on my cities was pure genius. It seems that I'm not the only one with a twisted sense of reality and subtle sense of humor.

After reading this entire thread and finding that some (read most) of the things I wanted to list as possible inclusions were already mentioned, I did come up with one thing that would fit in with the "Modern" era. The anime Black Lagoon has been referenced earlier and described as modern day pirates and smugglers. The main characters conduct business on an old PT boat, why not update the Ghost Ship into the Black Lagoon's PT boat after the discovery of internal combustion ?

While stumbling through the mess that is Google. I came across a 3D picture of Deirdre Skye for SMAC, then coming on to the page, found your wonderful mod's for this game.
Just to let you know I am not overly experienced with 3D, however I have been doing some modeling and animating at the moment.

I would love to help, if i can. But first I would like to know how to use these mods.
I have downloaded the SMAC mods I wonder where i would put them in order to use them?

I am sorry to be sounding such a n00b at this :blush:

may i suggest Blonde Civilisation? Leader Paris H., UU Chihuahua (replaces missionary, can spread blonde religion and removes one random religion from a city) UB boutique (replace supermarket, 10% gold)

What about the most cruel leader ever The Jigsaw ?

And now serious: mod i was looking for, gonna download & check it

Wow, This is the most superb mod I've played. I loved to surf the glaciers with my Vimanas (I also had an island totally surrounded, which could only be approached by them-wondering how many such island exist in normal BTS games without being discovered...).
I also have a minor remark, that is I couldn't load into the Nautilus (neithor troops nor spies).
Since it is the first 2011 post I hope you're still working on a 7-0 update, and CIV5 didn't swalloded you :S
Congrats again

Ckfane is unable to work on this mod anymore, sorry. However, I am working on a modmod for this (which will probably be abandoned by April knowing me).

Tell me if you need feedback. I played two full games already (but unfortunately the latest has been way too easy and fast). I've noticed some more (minor) errors and balance matters. What modifications are you planning? (I will keep on playing with this mod by April knowing me) :D

Oh I got a very strange bug ruining two of my latest games (it happened constantly in two different ones). I don't know if it's a Fictionalization-specific error or a general one but the game crashes to the desktop at a certain point (early in the game around the completion of the Pyramids) except for one case : the turn is an anarchy. It's very bizarre, since you can postpone the crash by switching civic in one turn and religion in the other, but that's it. It crashes then again. I tried everything :changing production queue from Pyramids, technology from Writing (it always crashes 8 turns to completion - but no connection so far), I reloaded a previous save far enough to avoid randomness and it still crashes at the same point if there's no anarchy. What this could be? Can you help me?

(EDIT:Sorry this is not a MOD-related error as I found out)

Hi,

I have downloaded this mod, but I get a whole series of errors when I try to load it, which read either:

Code:
UNITCOMBAT_HERO_ARMOR on Info class was incorrect
Current XML file is: xml\Units/CIV4PromotionInfos.xml

or

Code:
UNITCOMBAT_HERO_ARMOR on Info class was incorrect
Current XML file is: xml\Buildings/CIV4BuildingInfos.xml

The first error flashes up more times than the second. After dismissing all the messages the game crashes and does not load/start.

Is there a way to fix this?

You know what would be cool, if you would have to chose between like 3 superheros for each nation, like for america you could have, superman, captain america, or Iron man, but you can only have one at any given time. another thing that would be awesome is if each super hero was actually skined to look like their hero, i was actually fairly disappointed to see kratos not skinned. But it is a great mod and i am hoping for more updates and more content if you did not stop working on it. :)

EDIT: i was thinking some warhammer 40k factions would be an interesting add on, granted it takes place 40,000 years in the future, and the only faction that would work best would be the Imperium of man which was founded at around 30,000 ad, although the immortal emperor of the Imperium has existed since 8000 BC,but hey its just a suggestion keep it in mind. :)

Good Civolopedia entries for SMAC Civs, I find it funny I'm older then most of my heroes.

(P.S. Must raise enough money to buy a morgan hotel fortress(and tickets on the good ship Unity)

Top Bottom