Chieftain
Settings:

Leader- Catherine
Civ- Russia
MapScript- Continents
Size- Large
Climate- Temperate
Difficulty- Noble

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MedicInDisquise: Hello, S&Ters. We are here today to study a Nation's history. As you can see on this slide, it shows where the Russian Tribe lived. They caught fish in the rivers, threw rocks at hungry bears an-

Everyone: GET ON WITH IT!

MedicInDisquise: Ok! shesh.. Here is a tablet found in a Russian Granary that shows where the first Russians settled...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catherine: Servant! Tell me whats around us..

Servant: Alright...

Catherine: This is a horrible place to live! Servants, isn't there any resources nearby?

Servant: Well, lets see if the tribe can move somewhere...

Catherine: PERFECT! Tribe, set up camp here.

Servant: Umm.. the tribe is tired right now.. they would like to sle-

Catherine: DON'T YOU DARE ARGUE WITH YOUR PROTECTOR!

Servant: Eep! :eek: Ok, overlord, protector, chief...

Catherine: Perfect!

Servant: Perfect indeed! They also started training 3 people in the tribe to act as defenders for now. Also, another tribe nearby gave us their map and became other Servants for you.

Catherine: WE FEAST TONIGHT!

Welcome back! :D

Catherine: Servent!

Servent: Yes?

Catherine: Go research how to make clay shapes or something...

Servent: Ok... grumblegrumble

Mailman: Catherine!

Catherine: Yeeesss?

Mailman: Scout 4238.982 has found water silimar to the ones in our river except saltier.

Mailman: Also Moscow have increased their... "borders". Atleast thats what the shamans said..

Catherine: Meh, old news..

Good so far. Are you going to be this detailed up to the Modern Age? If you are, this will be a long story!

I meant to sub to this before everything died, Good luck :)

Servent: Your Majesty, some kind of wierd person is here...

Sman: Hello, thingambob.

Catherine: [pissed] GET OUT! AND MY NAME IS CATHERINNEE!

S-Man: Oh no!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MedicInDisquise: The rest of the tablet is the Yakety Sax Theme.. wheres the new tablet?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catherine: I SWEAR TO WHOEVER MY SHAMAN THINKS OF A GOD THAT I WILL KILL HIM!

Servent: Umm.. Cathe-

Catherine: *lionroar*

Servent: Perhaps she will find out herself that the warrior is finished being trained..

MedicInDisquise: The rest of the tablet is the Yakety Sax Theme.. wheres the new tablet?
:lol: Very good. :D

Not much happens for the next few years. Throughout all the civil wars, killing, bloodshed, and horrible fastfood, one year stands out..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scout 567.324: Hmm.. different language.. wierd culture.. *gasp!*

Catherine: What?

Scout 567.324: We have found where Sman and his followers live.

Catherine: Oh no! Hes so close we praticly need to fight him.. :eek:

servent: Catherine!

Catherine: What!?!

Servent: A prophet said that hundinism or something like that was founded.

Catherine: :aargh:

Servent: Oh, and Budhinsm or something like that was also founded.

Catherine::mad:

Servent: Oh, and all of this civil wars, bloodshed, and horrible fast food kjinda dropped our score a bit..

Catherine: [pissed]

servent: Oh no!!

Catherine: Hello.. whats your name?

Alexander: Alexander.. but just call me alex.

Catherine: Ok human with silimar facial features.. :love:

Alexander: Do you agree that the Khemer should be killed?

Catherine: We will destroy the oddly faced people later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

Servent: Yes! Now we can make pickaxes! Hmmm.. but how can stones be used?

Slave: Sir, we just dicovered that!

servent: Wait where did you come from?

Slave: We are a bunch of civilians issued to create farms and mines around us.

Servent: YES! :whipped:

Slave: what sir?

Servent: Nothing..

Sorry, there was a blackout, homework, and severe punishments. Immortal Russia will continue after this line of hyphens.

Scout 8762.78: Hello!

Alexandrian Guy: Hey.

Catherine: Servents, who is this oddly skinned thingmabob here?

Huayna: THINGMABOB!?!:mad:

Catherine: Go back to wherever you came from, Thingya Mabobpac.

Huayna: *Goes to his lands*

Sorry guys, But my brother (TrustyGun/Superfastguy on other sites.) booted me from the computer to make a text adventure.. I'll be lucky if I get on by noon!:sad:

Don't worry though, I'll be sure to get the episode out. This one will be a special one, as I got my first sub! ;)

Сам "Снайпер" Джастин III, or Sam "Sniper" Justin III is now prounounced the Governer of the lands around Moscow. He is very rich and loves the idea of Republic. He claims to have come from the spirit of someone who "Subbed" this "story". Crazy.

-------------------------------

Catherine looked around her lands..

Catherine: Hmm.. we need to expand..

Servent: What about we create a settler after the wall?

Catherine: Good idea conscience! I WILL create a settler.

Servent: Sigh..

Asoka: Hello..

Catherine: :eek: H- He- Hello?

Asoka: I want eternal peace and prosperity between us... blahblahyadayadawahwah...

Catherine: *whispering* Who is this guy servent:

Servent: Asoka I belive.

Catherine: She looks wierd..

Servent: hes a guy.

Catherine: Oops..

Asoka: How dare you call me a guy! *Walks somewhere far away*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here how you will be displayed in the story. You will sometimes be made a Governer or a Noble if you do something noteworthy like be the first one to sub me or help me during a stragetic decision. Governers and Nobles have higher say over what I can do if you chose to advise me. ;)

Top Bottom