[BtS Module] Austria

DOes anyone have a copy of the original module? I'd love to add that.

Nope... don't have the original file... isn't there more then one Austrian Mod?

You can always just play the Wolfshanze Mod if you want Austria... it's already in there!

Can somebody upload and udgrade this Austria-mod for BtS 3.19, please.
It would be very usefull... I was search for a austrian for a long time, but nothing found,

Wait. Isn't Austria covered by having Holy Roman Empire (House of Austria, the Habsburgs, were the Holy Roman Emporers from the late middle ages on)?

One Leader who NEEDS to be added is Charles V, Holy Roman Emporer, who united Austria, parts of Hungary Bohemia, Slovakia, Burgundy, the Netherlands, chunks of Germany (nominally all of it) and all of Iberia, plus the Spanish colonies, as THE premiere European superpower. Also led the fight against protestants.

Charles V - Organised, Charismatic. HRE or Austria.

I have to say, though, I like this mod a LOT. Opera house is inspired.

There was one guy earlier who said Austria was a minor civ. Bullocks. They ruled much of Europe for a few hundred years, and was a superpower for a century afterwards. THE nemesis of the German protestants, the Turks and the French alike. Generally overlooked because they didn't colonise in North America, so there was never any need for Americans or Canadians to learn about them in school.

Again, awesome mod.

Wait. Isn't Austria covered by having Holy Roman Empire (House of Austria, the Habsburgs, were the Holy Roman Emporers from the late middle ages on)?

One Leader who NEEDS to be added is Charles V, Holy Roman Emporer, who united Austria, parts of Hungary Bohemia, Slovakia, Burgundy, the Netherlands, chunks of Germany (nominally all of it) and all of Iberia, plus the Spanish colonies, as THE premiere European superpower. Also led the fight against protestants.

Charles V - Organised, Charismatic. HRE or Austria.

I have to say, though, I like this mod a LOT. Opera house is inspired.

There was one guy earlier who said Austria was a minor civ. Bullocks. They ruled much of Europe for a few hundred years, and was a superpower for a century afterwards. THE nemesis of the German protestants, the Turks and the French alike. Generally overlooked because they didn't colonise in North America, so there was never any need for Americans or Canadians to learn about them in school.

Again, awesome mod.

In the mod I'm working on I have replaced the Holy Roman Empire with the Franks and have Austria available as a modular civ for it. Charles V is in the mod as a leader for Spain and for Austria.

Top Bottom